Windows 10: How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane

Discus and support How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently using Sennheiser 450BT and a Bluetooth 5.0 Usb dongle and there is at least a 1 second delay. I have tried everything on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bandito-yeet-dorito, Nov 29, 2020.

1. How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane

I am currently using Sennheiser 450BT and a Bluetooth 5.0 Usb dongle and there is at least a 1 second delay. I have tried everything on the internet and nothing fucking works.

submitted by /u/bandito-yeet-dorito
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bandito-yeet-dorito, Nov 29, 2020

2. Asus M32cd bluetooth audio lag

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues using Bluetooth speakers.

I suggest you to runthe Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickonHardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 29, 2020
  4. How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane

Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor

I have some new bluetooth speakers, however, whenever I try to listen to a video online or to some music the audio keeps on glitching out and the overall sound quality is bad. Is there anyway I can fix this? I already troubleshooted using the control panel
    audio trouble shooter but it didn't work. And along with this, my mouse cursor has begun to lag horribly across the screen, can anyone give me suggestions on how to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated.

FlavorSpice, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane

1. How do i fix the bluetooth audio lag? its driving me insane - Similar Threads - fix bluetooth audio

2. How do I fix these insane bluescreens??!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix these insane bluescreens??!!: Ok so, I have been using a windows pc for 1 year now and I have recently begun to see bluescreens. Every single bluescreen there is a new error, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT,KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, to name a few.I have tried factory resetting twice...
  3. How do I fix these insane bluescreens??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix these insane bluescreens??!!: Ok so, I have been using a windows pc for 1 year now and I have recently begun to see bluescreens. Every single bluescreen there is a new error, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT,KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, to name a few.I have tried factory resetting twice...
  4. How do I fix these insane bluescreens??!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?: I have had a Bluetooth stuttering issue for a couple of months. I have tried to reinstall Bluetooth drivers and turned them off and on multiple times. My Bluetooth audio only stutters on my headphones Sony WH-1000XM4. I use the Bluetooth that is on my motherboard MSI Unify...
  6. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  7. How can I fix bluetooth audio lag in windows 10?

How can I fix bluetooth audio lag in windows 10?: I recently bought pTron Bassbuds pro bluetooth earbuds. They work fine for android but there's a lot of lag on my windows 10 (Asus TUF A15) laptop which is also new. When I use Earbuds as just headphones(only speakers) lag doesn't occur but when I use them as headset(speaker...
  8. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  9. Audio stutter is driving me insane

Audio stutter is driving me insane: So I built my pc about a month ago (2nd build) and windows 10 has caused me nothing but problems since, from trying to create a boot from linux to now. I have a really bad audio stutter and from my research it is really common but my question is, is it fixable? Everything...
  10. Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!: I bought 2 pairs of Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to compare: A pair of TaoTronics TT-BH22 and a pair of Betron HD800. I also bought an EkoBuy® Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter for PC. I used the CD that came with it to download the necessary drivers (which worked). Side...