Windows 10: How do I fix the continuous problem of restart and blue screen error with the latest...

Discus and support How do I fix the continuous problem of restart and blue screen error with the latest... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had my computer in for service with my technical support people twice in the last week. Ever since the latest update periodically a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DSctt, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DSctt Win User

How do I fix the continuous problem of restart and blue screen error with the latest...

I have had my computer in for service with my technical support people twice in the last week. Ever since the latest update periodically a blue screen clicks on and says an error has occurred (a non-page failure) and I will need a restart which they (meaning windows I assume) will provide. I have attempted troubleshooting. I cleared the non-page prompt under advanced options on the update section. My tech support uninstalled windows and reinstalled (including the newest updates) and still the problem is happening. I am pretty sure I will soon be told I need to purchase a new computer to fix the problem and the problem is Windows. If anyone has any directions that can resolve this please advise. Thank you.

:)

DSctt, Aug 18, 2019

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Aug 18, 2019
  3. my pc restarts continuously with blue screen error

Hi Aditya,

To better isolate the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are there any recent changes made on the computer before the issue started?
    • Which build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Are you able to log in up to the desktop?

If you are able to reach the desktop screen, we recommend performing the steps on this

link
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors and help resolve the issue.

We'll wait for your response.

Martin Bar, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Gil deG Win User

How do I fix the continuous problem of restart and blue screen error with the latest...

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I fix the continuous problem of restart and blue screen error with the latest... - Similar Threads - fix continuous problem

2. How to fix laptop with continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop with continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM...: My laptop is having a windows 10 OS is having a grave issue of continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION". I have tried almost all the options I came across online to no avail. Every path I take ends up failing with/without an...
  3. How to fix laptop with continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop with continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM...: My laptop is having a windows 10 OS is having a grave issue of continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION". I have tried almost all the options I came across online to no avail. Every path I take ends up failing with/without an...
  4. How to fix laptop with continuous restarting with a blue screen stating, "Stop Code: SYSTEM...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  6. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  7. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to fix this blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix this blue screen problem?: I've tried countless methods but i just dont understand how to get to it, every once in awhile is till get the bluescreen even after doing the methods that i see online....
  9. How to fix this blue screen problem?

How to fix this blue screen problem?: I've tried countless methods but i just dont understand how to get to it, every once in awhile is till get the bluescreen even after doing the methods that i see online....
  10. How do I fix Blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix Blue screen.: Unable to update windows .. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-blue-screen/65822ea0-d080-4fec-9c5b-11ff17496a54

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system continuous blue screen error

2. pc shows blue screen with continuous rebooting