Windows 10: How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?

Discus and support How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hello, I did a scan as show in Command Prompt and it directed me to go to the link for the corrupt files that could not be fixed. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Sep 11, 2019.

1. How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?

How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix? 14298a8f-27dc-453e-927e-96ba3351f131?upload=true.png How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix? 466c22a1-1c0c-4058-8036-5eda7b84b7bd?upload=true.png

Hello, I did a scan as show in Command Prompt and it directed me to go to the link for the corrupt files that could not be fixed. All the CBS.txt does is list the corrupts, it does not tell me how to fix the corruptions. How do I fix the corruptions Command Prompt could not fix?

:)

Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Sep 11, 2019

2. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Sep 11, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 11, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?

1. How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix? - Similar Threads - fix corruptions Command

2. BSOD said critical structure corruption, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD said critical structure corruption, how do i fix this?: it said critical structure corruption and ndis.sys. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-said-critical-structure-corruption-how-do-i/39b18bf0-b210-4947-9eb3-a66b9966cbfd
  3. BSOD said critical structure corruption, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD said critical structure corruption, how do i fix this?: it said critical structure corruption and ndis.sys. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-said-critical-structure-corruption-how-do-i/39b18bf0-b210-4947-9eb3-a66b9966cbfd
  4. BSOD said critical structure corruption, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?: I went to open sdk platform-tools to work on my android device, and command prompt opens a second window to run the code. The command actually goes through and functions, but I am asked to give permission after every hit of the Enter Key, even with administrator active. The...
  6. Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?

Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?: I went to open sdk platform-tools to work on my android device, and command prompt opens a second window to run the code. The command actually goes through and functions, but I am asked to give permission after every hit of the Enter Key, even with administrator active. The...
  7. Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix: Can't play games related with battle eye service, so i checked and command prompt tells me there are some corrupt, damaged files but it can't fix it , ran DISM command, it says nothing is wrong, while SFC scan says otherwise, please help, thank you....
  8. Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix

Corrupt registry that command prompt can't fix: Can't play games related with battle eye service, so i checked and command prompt tells me there are some corrupt, damaged files but it can't fix it , ran DISM command, it says nothing is wrong, while SFC scan says otherwise, please help, thank you....
  9. corrupt files command prompt cannot fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    corrupt files command prompt cannot fix: I am having win32kfull.sys bluescreen, and then I had a sfc /scannow with command prompt, and then it said windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, how can I fix it? thanks...
  10. I have corrupt files and command prompt said it couldn't do anything about it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have corrupt files and command prompt said it couldn't do anything about it: So I've been having problems with a lot of stuff from this computer lately. I bought it off of someone and they didn't have any problems, a battery life of about 12 hours, could handle heavy games like Witcher 3 and COD WW2, and nothing out of the ordinary. I get it, and I...