Windows 10: How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file...

Discus and support How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://github.com/neo361/octo766/issues/1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yusuf dadkhah, Dec 24, 2019.

1. How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file...

https://github.com/neo361/octo766/issues/1

:)

yusuf dadkhah, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Amol S. Win User

How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file...

Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

Do you still have the Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager still installed?

If you have it still installed and it opens up correctly, you could try removing all additional packages that are installed, and try reinstalling them again. It could have been a corruption issue relating to package extensions that you may have installed
    into Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. If that does not work, go to apps in settings, and select Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and select repair. If that does not work, you could try going to TechNet, and asking there for help. It could be a
    bug with the current version of the .NET Framework 48 or with the recent version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

If you can not find Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager, unfortunately in this situation the only thing I can think of is if you still have the installation file that you downloaded from the Visual Studio website. If you can't find that, then
    I suggest that you download Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition, since the 2017 Community edition is not given for free anymore unless you have some sort of subscription. However, I suggest that you still check with TechNet before taking this step.

Amol S., Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file...

1. How do I fix the end of FilE is expected in Visual Studio when if you put the end of a file... - Similar Threads - fix end FilE

2. How do you fix the Visual Studio 2022 Error Code: 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix the Visual Studio 2022 Error Code: 0xC0000005: I keep getting this error code every time I try to run the debugger in Visual Studio 2022.Exception thrown at 0x00007FF923F14961 ucrtbased.dll in IT-312 - Final Project - Farkle - Edward A Williams.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000000000000000.I have...
  3. How do you fix the Visual Studio 2022 Error Code: 0xC0000005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you fix the Visual Studio 2022 Error Code: 0xC0000005: I keep getting this error code every time I try to run the debugger in Visual Studio 2022.Exception thrown at 0x00007FF923F14961 ucrtbased.dll in IT-312 - Final Project - Farkle - Edward A Williams.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000000000000000.I have...
  4. How to remove end of the file name if the end varies?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove end of the file name if the end varies?: HiI need to remove part of the file name from multiple files. File name extensions vary as does the text I want to get rid of. So is there a PowerShell script that can for example remove everything between " - " and "."?Example of what I'm after:Demo - 200704270834.jpg ->...
  5. How to remove end of the file name if the end varies?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove end of the file name if the end varies?: HiI need to remove part of the file name from multiple files. File name extensions vary as does the text I want to get rid of. So is there a PowerShell script that can for example remove everything between " - " and "."?Example of what I'm after:Demo - 200704270834.jpg ->...
  6. How to remove end of the file name if the end varies?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File explorer end task

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer end task: Hey so i was making a new folder on my file explorer to backup my phone photos because i was gonna factory reset it, but as an unexperienced person like me i end tasked file explorer and my screen became red because i put my theme to red and i opened task manager through ctrl...
  8. How to open a file with a dot(.) on the end

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to open a file with a dot(.) on the end: [IMG] Hi I have a file that have a dot on end of it . I can't open it with Notepad or notepad++..How open it .. When try open it using notepad++ ..it show this dialog "file dose not exist ..do you want create it?" also i can upload file to attach it here... when try...
  9. Visual Studio Community 2019 Evaluation period has ended

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visual Studio Community 2019 Evaluation period has ended: Good day, I wanted to unlock my Visual Studio Community 2019 to continue making software programs from Visual Studio.Net IDE. Thank you....
  10. How To Fix Error Code BC30205 End Of Statement Expected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Error Code BC30205 End Of Statement Expected: Sooooooo, When I Started To Make A Calculator, First I Declare A Variable But When I Finish Declaring A Variable, There Is A BC30205 Error. Here I Post a Photo That Maybe Help . I Using Visual Basic Form [ATTACH]...