Windows 10: How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

Discus and support How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jalyssa Marin, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all.

:)

Jalyssa Marin, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Win10 File Explorer not loading

Hi Andrea,

To further assess the possible cause of this issue, kindly provide the following information:

• When did this issue start to occur?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to this?
    In the mean time, we suggest trying SFC Scan and DISM as a first troubleshooting step. Feel free to check out this
    Wiki Article by
    ZigZag3143 for more information and steps on how to perform SFC and DISM.

Keep us posted for updates.

Mark Isi, Feb 27, 2024
  3. File explorer not searching in This PC

Hi George,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to reset Windows explorer and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps:

• Right click on the task Bar and select Task Manager.

• Select Processes tab.

• Choose windows explorer and right click on it.

• Select end task

• Click on file menu and select run new task.

• Type explorer.exe

• Click on ok.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Windows Explorer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 27, 2024
  4. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

File explorer

Hi Mick,

I am sorry to know that the File Explorer is not working on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to right-click on it to unpin it from the task bar.

Then search for File Explorer in Search. Then right-click on it to Pin it to Taskbar.

If the issue persists, try the steps below.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.

• Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.

• Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

1. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading? - Similar Threads - fix issues Files

2. File Explored Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explored Account Disconnected: I can't access my file explorer. It says account disconnected, when I try to log in I get error messages . I added the photos of the error messages, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks...
  3. File Explored Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explored Account Disconnected: I can't access my file explorer. It says account disconnected, when I try to log in I get error messages . I added the photos of the error messages, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks...
  4. fix files explorer showing account disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix files explorer showing account disconnected?: how do i fix my files explorer showing account disconnected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-files-explorer-showing-account-disconnected/7cb3ade0-0d7f-4985-889d-004f467fbd27
  5. fix files explorer showing account disconnected?

fix files explorer showing account disconnected?: how do i fix my files explorer showing account disconnected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-files-explorer-showing-account-disconnected/7cb3ade0-0d7f-4985-889d-004f467fbd27
  6. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  7. How do I make the files on my file explorer load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the files on my file explorer load?: The files on my computer wont load or if they do they mostly stay as white little paper icons.i saw this happen on a different question but the ways didn't work, so i assumed because we are on different versions.other question:...
  8. How do I make the files on my file explorer load?

How do I make the files on my file explorer load?: The files on my computer wont load or if they do they mostly stay as white little paper icons.i saw this happen on a different question but the ways didn't work, so i assumed because we are on different versions.other question:...
  9. How do I fix "file Explorer?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "file Explorer?": I have a samsung laptop. It appears they have microsoft products integrated into the operating system. Everything I was saving etc... was being saved to a "one drive" folder. I don't want that. I removed one drive from my laptop and now, when I go to "file explorer" it says...
  10. File explorer take long to load. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer take long to load. How do I fix this problem?: Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 and one of the things that bugs me is the file explorer on task bar load very slow. It takes around 1 seconds to load if I click on the explorer on task bar. However, if I use the win+E button the explorer open instantly. I tried to...