Windows 10: how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

Discus and support how do I fix the noise on my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ruben salazar1, May 27, 2023.

1. how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the same thing happens again.I managed to solve the first problem by following the steps of Paloma Bianchini: how do i fix the noise on my laptop? - Microsoft Community

:)

ruben salazar1, May 27, 2023

2. Noise Issue

There is a weird buzzing noise coming from my laptop. I have checked and it is not noise from the fan. I researched it and found out that this noise resembled a noise coming from a hard drive with a stuck motor. It sounds like that, but my laptop has an
    ssd not a hdd. Any suggestions to finding out what this noise is and how to possibly fix it would be greatly appreciated.

IneedHelp24, May 27, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 27, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Thema:

how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

1. how do I fix the noise on my laptop? - Similar Threads - fix noise laptop

2. How do i fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my laptop: I accidentally shut off my laptop during a reset now its shutting off and on constantly i know this because the screen is turning off and on and so is the fan pls help me...
  3. How do i fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my laptop: I accidentally shut off my laptop during a reset now its shutting off and on constantly i know this because the screen is turning off and on and so is the fan pls help me...
  4. How do i fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  6. how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

how do I fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  7. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  8. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  9. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

10. How do I fix my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Laptop: Hi. I’m on a Hp laptop windows 11 and all I tried to factory reset my computer but during the process it got stuck at 64% and has been constantly restarting. It has been turning off saying Welcome then flashes 64% don’t turn off your computer then it goes dark it keeps...