Windows 10: how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available'

Discus and support how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how cn I fix the a problem 'default gateway is not available@ please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Heather WIT 01, Jul 4, 2019.

1. how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available'

how cn I fix the a problem 'default gateway is not available@ please

:)

Heather WIT 01, Jul 4, 2019

2. "The default gateway is not available"

I had this exact same issue with a Dell laptop which has an Intel wireless adapter.

What fixed it for me was changing the Power Saving options for my wireless adapter to Maximum Performance. You can follow the steps in this article: Fix Wireless Limited Access Default Gateway Not Available Windows 10 - TeckLyfe

mindfrost82, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Rata2E Win User
    Default Gateway not available

The "default gateway not available error" occurs frequently when connected to my ISP's modem. This causes the internet connection to drop frequently and I have to run the troubleshooter to restore connection. I have gone through
    all of the steps in the article

Fix network connection issues in Windows

The problem persists.

Rata2E, Jul 4, 2019
  4. dpough40 Win User

how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available'

Default gateway is not available

I am still having issues with the default gateway is not available. I was hoping the problem would be fixed with the cumulative update that come out Tuesday, but it wasn't. Do you guys have any other suggestions, or can you guys please fix it with your
    next patch please? This is very frustrating, especially when I'm trying to do homework for my college courses.

dpough40, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available'

1. how do I fix the problem of 'the default gateway is not available' - Similar Threads - fix problem 'the

2. The Default Gateway is Not Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Default Gateway is Not Available: This has been happening since updates. I have tried all solutions and nothing is working. Everytime I put the computer to sleep or start up, it's not connected to the internet. I do a troubleshoot and it ALWAYS comes up the same. "Reset the Wi-fi Adapter," The Default Gateway...
  3. Are there a reliable fix for "The default gateway is not available"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there a reliable fix for "The default gateway is not available": [ATTACH] Hi. So it seems I've got the "famous" "The default gateway is not available" troubleshooter error when PC internet drops randomly. I've googled and read reddit 10+ posts with same problem as mine but it seems nothing has fixed my issue or I missed something....
  4. Problem with default gateway not available on windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with default gateway not available on windows: Now my router is fine, connection is good and stable on my phone and even my laptop's wifi card is fine as my dual boot with elementary OS has no issue with wifi. I even cross checked if settings are different in that system but they are practically the same. a quick search...
  5. Default Gateway not available

Default Gateway not available: Every hour or so I get kicked off the internet. First Teams goes. Then Zoom a few seconds later. Then I'm kicked off wifi. When I troubleshoot, it says Default gateway unavailable "fixed". Then I get back on and it happens again within 30 min to an hour. Seems to happen when...
  6. Default Gateway Not Available Problem

Default Gateway Not Available Problem: I recently began getting the default gateway issue. It connects if I reset but, keeps coming back. I have tied a few of the popular internet fixes to no avail. Checked for updates, changed power management options, etc. It has been suggested to uninstall/reinstall the driver...
  7. The default gateway is not available - how to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The default gateway is not available - how to fix: Hello Last night I upgraded to windows 10, and it's causing issues, rather than make life easier unfortunately. Basically, I turn my PC on and I have internet and can browse for a while, then it'll stop working after about 2 minutes it says no internet, secured at this...
  8. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i fix gateway is not.available