Windows 10: How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for...

Discus and support How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I will go to turn on my pc and then I will join a discord server or turn on Spotify just to be RTC connecting on discord or Spotify won't let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daxton1, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Daxton1 Win User

How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for...

I will go to turn on my pc and then I will join a discord server or turn on Spotify just to be RTC connecting on discord or Spotify won't let me unpause my music. Also no audio output works. Then 3 minutes later my sound icon next to the time will have like a red x over it and a troubleshooting window will pop up letting me know that 1 or more errors were fixed. They never tell me what errors or how to fix them permanently. Please if you have any idea let me know.

:)

Daxton1, Oct 28, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 28, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for...

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for... - Similar Threads - fix problem where

2. How do I fix a boot up problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a boot up problem?: When I boot up my pc it boots up and then displays an error before booting up my operating system. It says “B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc0000229” I have no idea what that means. If you could help that would be appreciated....
  3. How do I fix a boot up problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a boot up problem?: When I boot up my pc it boots up and then displays an error before booting up my operating system. It says “B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc0000229” I have no idea what that means. If you could help that would be appreciated....
  4. How do I fix a boot up problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Boot Sequence Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Sequence Problem: So i've been setting up the boot sequence every time giving Kali Linux Boot USB highest priority, but it always boots as Windows Boot Manager, not allowing the setup of the Linux to initiate. I have created the Boot USB by Rufus, and works but still booting The USB always...
  6. Boot Sequence Problem

Boot Sequence Problem: So i've been setting up the boot sequence every time giving Kali Linux Boot USB highest priority, but it always boots as Windows Boot Manager, not allowing the setup of the Linux to initiate. I have created the Boot USB by Rufus, and works but still booting The USB always...
  7. Audio cuts in and out

Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  8. Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?: I have never seen this issue before and I want to know how or if this can be fixed. submitted by /u/AnimatorExtreme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/um0e7k/every_time_i_use_my_microphone_all_audio_cuts_out/
  9. Audio cutting in an out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cutting in an out: So basically my audio seems to be cutting in and out. I have tested the headset on other computers so I know it's not that. But the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be happening when watching videos. Only when gaming or chatting. I have tried most basic things that I...
  10. Audio randomly cuts out every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio randomly cuts out every few minutes: This began to happen fairly recently, probably over the past few days. My audio is cutting out/lagging randomly when listening to Spotify and/or playing games for example. I'm using a DGX Xonar 5.1 soundcard for my toslink hi-fi system, as well as bluetooth headphones and...