Windows 10: How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

Discus and support How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, a couple of days ago I was using my computer when I noticed that some of my files were missing their icons. I tried to Uninstal them, but it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ali Sulaiman, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

Hello, a couple of days ago I was using my computer when I noticed that some of my files were missing their icons. I tried to Uninstal them, but it wouldn't because I didn't have the permissions. So I tried making another user with admin permissions, but I couldn't figure it out so I just gave up, I went to restart my pc, but then when I had opened it, the problem appeared and i was stuck on the lock screen, I tried to use safe mode, but it just gave me the same result, I tried to use the troubleshoot menu, but the only advance option that was startup settings, I followed many tutorials and in

:)

Ali Sulaiman, Dec 2, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 2, 2022
  4. VinceB Win User

How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

1. How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in? - Similar Threads - fix profile user

2. How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?: I have a problem, when I turn on my computer, Windows gives me the error user profile service failed the sign-in, I have an "ok" button, I click on it, Windows throws me at the sign in lock screen, but after entering the correct password, it gives me the same error, after...
  3. How to fix user profile service failed to sign in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix user profile service failed to sign in?: When i attempt to login into my computer it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."This happened after i wiped my PC in the recovery settings. I had it set to not hold any data after the wipe. I have no other accounts on my...
  4. How to fix user profile service failed to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix user profile service failed to sign in?: When i attempt to login into my computer it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."This happened after i wiped my PC in the recovery settings. I had it set to not hold any data after the wipe. I have no other accounts on my...
  5. How to fix user profile service failed to sign in?

6. How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?: Hello, a couple of days ago I was using my computer when I noticed that some of my files were missing their icons. I tried to Uninstal them, but it wouldn't because I didn't have the permissions. So I tried making another user with admin permissions, but I couldn't figure it...
  7. How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?: Hello, a couple of days ago I was using my computer when I noticed that some of my files were missing their icons. I tried to Uninstal them, but it wouldn't because I didn't have the permissions. So I tried making another user with admin permissions, but I couldn't figure it...
  8. How do I fix 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in' ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in' ?: as explained in the title, I have reset my computer and after it finished resetting I went to sign in and it gives me a blue screen saying user profile cannot be loaded. Any ideas?...
  9. How do I fix 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in' ?

How do I fix 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in' ?: as explained in the title, I have reset my computer and after it finished resetting I went to sign in and it gives me a blue screen saying user profile cannot be loaded. Any ideas?...
  10. How do I fix 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in' ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen