Windows 10: How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Discus and support How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Would like to know how to fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanO-93, Oct 14, 2019.

1. JeanO-93 Win User

How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Would like to know how to fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

:)

JeanO-93, Oct 14, 2019

2. .mp4 "invalid value for registry"

I am running Mozilla Thunderbird email on 64 bit Windows 10 and have just recently lost the ability to open any .mp4 attachments. They performed fine before. I am getting the 'invalid value for registry' error message when I try to open the
    attachment. I have cleaned the registry with Norton Utilities several times hoping that would help solve the problem. How do I fix this dilemma?

BillRogers4, Oct 14, 2019
  3. .mp4 "invalid value for registry"

Neither of these have been installed. There was one installed on 3/13, KB4090914, that could be the problem. I have gone back as far as I can in trash to 3/18 and now none of the .mp4 attachments will open. All come up with "invalid value for registry."
    Next move?

BillRogers4, Oct 14, 2019
  4. How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

1. How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4" - Similar Threads - fix registry error

2. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  3. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  4. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid value for registry: A few months ago, I noticed that, out of nowhere, some preinstalled apps refused to open. The ones I can list off the top of my head are- notepad- calculator- photos- the media player for audio- the microsoft store- the snipping toolWhen I try to open a file using an app like...
  5. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invalid value for registry: whenever i open any of media files such as photos , videos, music , it shows 'invalid value for registry ' i am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/1b1d183f-44a2-4be3-9c11-20d9c25dc446
  6. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    invalid value for registry: I can't open videos or photos, I've check solutions to this problem but none worked. [ATTACH] one of the websites that I've checked said that I should have Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe. registry but when I checked it in registry editor I didn't see any....
  7. "invalid value for the registry"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "invalid value for the registry": After a recent windows update when trying to open pictures i get the error message "invalid value for the registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-the-registry/c37eedff-6615-46b7-9b15-05318c01aece
  8. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invalid value for registry: Please tell me why I can not view photos all it says is "invalid value for registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/9d9ae171-88f0-461c-afe1-2df866f2c3fa
  9. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry: Whenever I try to open any mp4 file on my Dell Precision 7510, it gives me an error saying Invalid value for registry. However, when I try to open said files with VLC media player instead of Movies & TV, it runs just fine. Bear in mind that the laptop I am using is issued by...
  10. Invalid value for registry.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry.: Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to disable the Windows auto update function indefinitely. Eventough I keep disabling them in the Windows Update Settings, somehow the computer end up updating windows again which results being a problem. I am a Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid value for registry opening photos

2. mp4 registry error