Windows 10: How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Discus and support How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Would like to know how to fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanO-93, Oct 14, 2019.

1. JeanO-93 Win User

How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Would like to know how to fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

:)

JeanO-93, Oct 14, 2019

2. .mp4 "invalid value for registry"

I am running Mozilla Thunderbird email on 64 bit Windows 10 and have just recently lost the ability to open any .mp4 attachments. They performed fine before. I am getting the 'invalid value for registry' error message when I try to open the
    attachment. I have cleaned the registry with Norton Utilities several times hoping that would help solve the problem. How do I fix this dilemma?

BillRogers4, Oct 14, 2019
  3. .mp4 "invalid value for registry"

Neither of these have been installed. There was one installed on 3/13, KB4090914, that could be the problem. I have gone back as far as I can in trash to 3/18 and now none of the .mp4 attachments will open. All come up with "invalid value for registry."
    Next move?

BillRogers4, Oct 14, 2019
  4. How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4"

1. How do I fix the registry error: "Invalid value for registry mp4" - Similar Threads - fix registry error

2. Invalid value for registry miracle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry miracle: When I try to open a picture I get ''Invalid value for registry'' bug. So double clicking does not work, only ''Open with...'' which is much slower. I do not use Photos which is and has always been,in my opinion, slowware and bugware. But there is a problem with the...
  3. Photo - Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo - Invalid value for registry: This morning my PC lost its ability to display photos, it come up with a message " Invalid value for registry " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-invalid-value-for-registry/2c097464-3444-43b7-8269-76b3e1a65183
  4. invalid value for registry

invalid value for registry: Please tell me why I can not view photos all it says is "invalid value for registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/9d9ae171-88f0-461c-afe1-2df866f2c3fa
  5. Invalid value for registry

Invalid value for registry: Whenever I try to open any mp4 file on my Dell Precision 7510, it gives me an error saying Invalid value for registry. However, when I try to open said files with VLC media player instead of Movies & TV, it runs just fine. Bear in mind that the laptop I am using is issued by...
  6. Invalid value for registry.

Invalid value for registry.: Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to disable the Windows auto update function indefinitely. Eventough I keep disabling them in the Windows Update Settings, somehow the computer end up updating windows again which results being a problem. I am a Windows...
  7. Cant open pictures (Invalid Value for Registry)

Cant open pictures (Invalid Value for Registry): I cannot open any of the pictures on my computer, because I get "Invalid Value for Registry" errors. I dont know how fix this problem. Tried the to reset the photo program, didnt work. found a solution here with doing something in the regedit, didnt work. (the solution are...
  8. Can't open pictures - Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open pictures - Invalid value for registry: For the past few days I haven't been able to open any pictures using the Photos APP. I've deleted it and reinstalled it and I've run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow twice - before and after deleting and reinstalling the APP - and found no...
  9. How do i restore a registry value?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do i restore a registry value?: I was having problems with how Win 10 handles metadata on my mp3's. I found a post here that seemed to address the problem. Is Windows 10's File Explorer able to read ID3 v2.4 tags on MP3s? I think post #7 is the critical one for this question. I followed the...
  10. Photos: "Invalid Value for Registry"

Photos: "Invalid Value for Registry": Apparently it is my turn: Photos app no longer launches (clicking on the icon does nothing; no error report in Event Log). Trying to double-click image files associated with Photos results in "Invalid Value for Registry" message box. No explanation as to for what value is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp4 registry error