Windows 10: How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.

Discus and support How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I fix the rundll error about my printer connection at startup on my Windows 10 pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Evelyn3674, Mar 20, 2021.

1. How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.

How do I fix the rundll error about my printer connection at startup on my Windows 10 pc?

:)

Evelyn3674, Mar 20, 2021

2. RunDLL

I still have this RunDLL HP printer error after doing these suggestions.

Klyde kitty, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 20, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.

1. How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc. - Similar Threads - fix rundll error

2. Fix RunDLL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix RunDLL error: I've had a error that has showed up for about 3 months. It is a runDLL error, quoting:"RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Users\MarianPC\AppData\NtscNotification\DnlterIssessment\RnbmrWebPEndrsrv.dll Access is denied."When trying to access the location of the dll in the...
  3. Fix RunDLL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix RunDLL error: I've had a error that has showed up for about 3 months. It is a runDLL error, quoting:"RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Users\MarianPC\AppData\NtscNotification\DnlterIssessment\RnbmrWebPEndrsrv.dll Access is denied."When trying to access the location of the dll in the...
  4. Fix RunDLL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  6. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  7. Help fix a RunDll error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help fix a RunDll error.: This shows up every time I open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-a-rundll-error/a196d7d5-4604-449c-bc71-a5d2765ec644
  8. Help fix a RunDll error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix a RunDll error.: This shows up every time I open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-a-rundll-error/a196d7d5-4604-449c-bc71-a5d2765ec644
  9. Help fix a RunDll error.

10. how to fix RunDLL Error?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix RunDLL Error?: I get an error message error in c:/ProgramData/windows Component/temp.dll Missing entry:lwcrwegtw how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-rundll-error/55d5d9f1-198f-4cec-aac6-9a84a553ed79