Windows 10: How do i fix the temporary profile thing

Discus and support How do i fix the temporary profile thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried changing my password and logging in and out but it doesn't work. Anything helps submitted by /u/airpods12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/airpods12, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How do i fix the temporary profile thing

I tried changing my password and logging in and out but it doesn't work. Anything helps

submitted by /u/airpods12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/airpods12, Nov 4, 2019
  2. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I came home today and had to log in to my desktop. When I did it said it was preparing Windows and I was taken to the temporary profile. I followed the tutorial to delete the profile folder path (step 9). At some point in the process, I confirmed that I could see my old files in C: \Users\BriggsDesktop. When I restarted, it went through the "We're glad you're here" screens. However it took me back to the desktop that looks just like the temporary profile one. I can no longer find all of my files. I tried doing a restore, but it did not complete successfully. Suggestions?

Justinbriggs, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Pilotsean Win User

How do i fix the temporary profile thing

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Hello I went to try to follow the instructions here to fix the temp profile issue I am having with Windows ten after upgrading from 7 a few months ago and I got to the step of the registry ....I don't see the user profile lists as in your pictures I see the below items in my pictures which look completely different then yours. I don't want to miss anything up as I have both of my baby's last three years of pictures on the laptop that I need to get to. Please help!

How do i fix the temporary profile thing [​IMG]

Pilotsean, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

How do i fix the temporary profile thing

1. How do i fix the temporary profile thing - Similar Threads - fix temporary profile

2. I got a temporary profile problem how do I fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a temporary profile problem how do I fix it ?: So one day I booted up my pc and noticed that I couldn't open any apps then it got turned off on its own and the next bootup logged me into a temp profileI went to C/users only to find out that my profile has turned into an extension less 0 kb fileI have a backup of my whole...
  3. I got a temporary profile problem how do I fix it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a temporary profile problem how do I fix it ?: So one day I booted up my pc and noticed that I couldn't open any apps then it got turned off on its own and the next bootup logged me into a temp profileI went to C/users only to find out that my profile has turned into an extension less 0 kb fileI have a backup of my whole...
  4. I got a temporary profile problem how do I fix it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I stop this and how do I get out of a temporary profile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop this and how do I get out of a temporary profile?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MlgSwagNoah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlnftq/how_do_i_stop_this_and_how_do_i_get_out_of_a/
  6. Logged on with a temporary Profile. How do I get my profile back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logged on with a temporary Profile. How do I get my profile back?: I logged in to my laptop the other morning and logged in fine then logged into Citrix for work, clocked in then I got a box that said computer needed to re-boot. Wasn’t sure if it was my laptop or my work computer that I was logged into. So I closed that box, signed out of...
  7. Temporary profile. I accidentaly broke some things.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Temporary profile. I accidentaly broke some things.: Its hard to tell. But 2 days Ago I got a TEMP account. I didnt know what to do so I just looked at a tutorial on the web and deleted the 1-5-21.......bak and the files without bak. Now every time I restart my computer I only have a 1-5-21 file in regedit` without the bak...
  8. How do I fix this "logged in with a temporary profile" Error on my profile.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this "logged in with a temporary profile" Error on my profile.: This had happened after I had updated the PC and logged back into my profile, it said something about syncing stuff and whatnot. How does one fix this issue? Do I have to create another account and move my files over to it or is there another way of doing this? submitted by...
  9. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...
  10. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...