Windows 10: How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem?

Discus and support How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas Stp, Mar 21, 2021.

1. How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem?

So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account on the computer and it working the night before. I can not even open the command prompt as it just says, "this operation requires further elevation". All the fixes i saw online I was unable to do as I can not open any files that need to be run as Administrator. Please help me as I have no clue as to how to fix this.

:)

Thomas Stp, Mar 21, 2021

2. Windows 7 - The requested operation requires elevation

• I know very little about computers and understand less.
    • I used Open Office (4.1.0) for ages without a problem, until for no discernable reason (that I could understand - I certainly didn't operate my PC any differently) I started to get the "requires elevation" message.
    • I started to use Libre Office. Again, I used this for a long time without issue, until one day recently I got the "elevation" message - again, not having done anything different.
    • After I changed to Libre Office, I used it to open Open Office documents. I am now using Word Pad to open Open Office and Libre Office docs, but it does not support everything, so the settings are sometimes off - out of alignment etc.
    • This PC is in my home. I am the only user and therefore I have the only Profile. I am the Administrator. As such I am bemused. Why does the PC that only I ever use think that I need a higher elevation? And a higher elevation than the Administrator??!!
    • If anyone has an answer or a suggestion as to what I can do to fix this, please bear in mind that I will need words of one syllable and VERY clear instructions! To be honest, I am not hopeful. I have seen numerous suggested answers in response to this error
      message, and so far they have not worked. That said, I have not seen my particular issue being raised.

Good luck!

NeilMcQue1, Mar 21, 2021
  3. The requested operation requires elevation"

The requested operation requires elevation"in windows 10

PhillipManuel1, Mar 21, 2021
  4. How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem?

"The requested operation requires elevation."

I installed the Windows Phone 8 SDK on my 64bit Windows 8 Pro. When I start debugging the it shows "The requested operation requires elevation." How to fix this?

Akki Mridha, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem?

1. How do I fix the "this operation requires further elevation" problem? - Similar Threads - fix operation requires

2. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  3. Problem with the requested operation required elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the requested operation required elevation: When I open up some settings, I have a problem when I start the "run as administrator" its bring me to pop up that say "to continue, enter an admin username or password" and its required a fingerprint. when I done to fill it all, my laptop read it right. But then another pop...
  4. Problem with the requested operation required elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the requested operation required elevation: When I open up some settings, I have a problem when I start the "run as administrator" its bring me to pop up that say "to continue, enter an admin username or password" and its required a fingerprint. when I done to fill it all, my laptop read it right. But then another pop...
  5. This requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  6. How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?: So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account on the computer and it working the night before. I can not even open the command prompt as it just says, "the requested...
  7. How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?: So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account on the computer and it working the night before. I can not even open the command prompt as it just says, "the requested...
  8. How do I overcome "The requested operation requires elevation."?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I overcome "The requested operation requires elevation."?: How do I overcome "The requested operation requires elevation."? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-overcome-the-requested-operation-requires/8b55a79f-1c90-40af-ae5f-85e519171884
  9. "The requested operation requires elevation."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The requested operation requires elevation.": Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation". Any help is greatly appreciated....
  10. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION: Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/421d26f6-05eb-4d10-9ed2-4e64a6761584