Windows 10: How do I fix the windows setting header issue?

Discus and support How do I fix the windows setting header issue? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] the windows setting header is NOT censored. My profile picture and the email/username are not showing up on the header. which makes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kingshade Fairy, Oct 25, 2020.

1. How do I fix the windows setting header issue?

How do I fix the windows setting header issue? 3698bb95-1272-4e43-a773-7084f4360752?upload=true.png

the windows setting header is NOT censored. My profile picture and the email/username are not showing up on the header.

which makes the setting app looks so weird. How do I fix this?
    Someone told me to install onedrive.

I tried to install onedrive and the profile picture but the email/username are still not showing up.

This issue annoys me so much. On my OTHER pc, the header is completely normal.

Great thanks!

PS. I also notice the 'sync your settings' option is greyed out too.

I don't know if this is related to the issue.

:)

Kingshade Fairy, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 25, 2020
  4. How do I fix the windows setting header issue?

How can i see email header in windows 10 outlook?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you using Microsoft Outlook app or Outlook.com?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the message. (From the list of emails)
    • Select "View Source"
    • A new window with the full headers and HTML source of the email will open.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix the windows setting header issue?

1. How do I fix the windows setting header issue? - Similar Threads - fix setting header

2. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  3. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  4. What's wrong with my setting header? How can I fix it thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's wrong with my setting header? How can I fix it thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mrmaxvw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhr7j6/whats_wrong_with_my_setting_header_how_can_i_fix/
  5. Settings Header.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  6. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  7. How to remove the windows settings "header" ?

How to remove the windows settings "header" ?: So microsoft is back to doing irritating things like pushing the header on one of my pcs, but not on the other. They both have the same microsoft account, and are on the same exact version of windows. The difference, one now has the header - the other does not. I used to...
  8. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  9. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  10. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb