Windows 10: How do I fix these start menu icons?

Discus and support How do I fix these start menu icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've changed the color in Settings so many times but these three (the two Onenotes and Skype) keep the black background. Any idea?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Past_Possible, Aug 3, 2020.

1. How do I fix these start menu icons?

/u/Past_Possible, Aug 3, 2020

2. How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

Thanks for this topgundcp as I have used the snipping tool a lot but could never figure how to capture pop up menus.

IownAmoneyPit, Aug 3, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Aug 3, 2020
  4. nora.e Win User

How do I fix these start menu icons?

nora.e, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix these start menu icons?

1. How do I fix these start menu icons? - Similar Threads - fix start menu

2. How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu: When I turnoff my internet, the icons disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-icon-disappeared-in-start-menu/ffc12f91-fd9d-4a3f-8a85-6e1f422e592e
  3. How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu: When I turnoff my internet, the icons disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-icon-disappeared-in-start-menu/ffc12f91-fd9d-4a3f-8a85-6e1f422e592e
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?: Hi guys. All of a sudden some of my pinned apps disappeared. When I repin it, it shows up as blank only and will not open at all when I click it located on the top left showing W~Chrome. How do you fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Icons Are Missing. How to fix?: Hi guys. All of a sudden some of my pinned apps disappeared. When I repin it, it shows up as blank only and will not open at all when I click it located on the top left showing W~Chrome. How do you fix this?...
  6. Start Menu Won't Appear. How do I fix this?

Start Menu Won't Appear. How do I fix this?: It was working fine moments ago, but now it won't appear. What causes this and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-wont-appear-how-do-i-fix-this/983cc2a0-9d00-4c78-a67a-be37a86e712f
  7. In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?

In Start Menu icons of the most application are missing. How to fix it?: How to return icons of applications? Screenshot: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-start-menu-icons-of-the-most-application-are/cb08981f-5313-4103-8c40-e6292882fea1
  8. How do I group my Start Menu icons?

How do I group my Start Menu icons?: After one of the OS updates, a new feature was added where I could select a group on the Start Menu and have them shrunk to a small box. If I clicked on that box, it returned to full size. After an update installed last Friday, I could no longer logon and Bitlocker...
  9. Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?

Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?: I have Pinned a few sites to the start menu using Microsoft Edge. My problem is that all of them have the same "E" edge (internet explorer) icon. So unless I keep them at large size, or remember in what order they were pinned/arranged, I have no clue which pin is for which...
  10. Defender Icon in Start Menu, How do I remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Icon in Start Menu, How do I remove it?: With the Anniversary update came an improved Defender Antivirus, This is good! But I am trying to remove unnecessary icons from my start menu, and I can find no option to turn this one off? Anyone know of a tweak that can do this please?*Sad 61656