Windows 10: how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser

Discus and support how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i fix these blurry lines its really annoying[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChaosVoltage, Sep 29, 2018.

1. how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser

how do i fix these blurry lines its really annoying how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser bb5aa885-871c-4b74-804e-0d0d6bda9eb9?upload=true.png how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser d29069cd-12f6-4858-83c3-61279571e755?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChaosVoltage, Sep 29, 2018
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Sep 29, 2018
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 29, 2018
  4. how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser

Thin Flashing White Line

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?
    I suggest you to update your Display drivers and check if the issue is resolved. You can refer the below steps to update the driver software.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the flashing line for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser

1. how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser - Similar Threads - fix white burry

2. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  3. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  4. how do i disable the white line on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the white line on my desktop?: idk the name of the settings but i tried disabling snap windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-white-line-on-my-desktop/65c077e1-3bf3-42b9-933b-709679c2aca5
  5. how do i disable the white line on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i disable the white line on my desktop?: idk the name of the settings but i tried disabling snap windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-white-line-on-my-desktop/65c077e1-3bf3-42b9-933b-709679c2aca5
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  7. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  8. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590
  9. White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it: Hi! I am using "Windows 10 Pro", and I have this issue for a long time: When I am on the Desktop I see all the icons like this: [ATTACH] Than I clink on an Icon, so I highlight that, it's OK: [ATTACH] Than I sideclick on the Desktop to unmark the icons, and that white...
  10. How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts: When I connect to an external monitor (LG 34 inch Ultra via HDMI), my laptop folder fonts (only when attaching a file to email, uploading files etc.) are VERY small. To get them the right size, I have to make the laptop the main monitor and that makes the external monitors...