Windows 10: How do i fix this Application Error

Discus and support How do i fix this Application Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been getting this HPSystemEventUtilityBackround.exe Application error for the past few days every time i boot up my laptop. I think it could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Speedstar79, Mar 4, 2024.

1. How do i fix this Application Error

I've been getting this HPSystemEventUtilityBackround.exe Application error for the past few days every time i boot up my laptop. I think it could be malware but my Malwarebytes app isn't picking any suspicious activity. Can someone help me?

:)

Speedstar79, Mar 4, 2024

2. Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 4, 2024
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile How do i fix this Application Error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 4, 2024
  4. How do i fix this Application Error

MS-DOS Troubleshooter: Resolving Common Application Errors

The MS-DOS Troubleshooter is a comprehensive guide designed to help users diagnose and resolve common errors encountered while running MS-DOS applications. MS-DOS (Microsoft Disk Operating System) was a foundational operating system used before the graphical interfaces of modern Windows versions. Although it's no longer the primary OS, legacy MS-DOS applications are still used, and this guide aims to assist users in troubleshooting and resolving issues that may arise during their operation.

Table of Contents:

1. Understanding MS-DOS Applications:
      • Brief overview of MS-DOS applications and their significance.
      • Explanation of why certain errors may occur due to compatibility or environment factors.
    2. Common Error Messages:
      • Identification and explanation of frequently encountered error messages.
      • Possible causes behind each error message.
    3. Troubleshooting Steps:
      • A step-by-step approach to diagnose and resolve issues effectively.
    4. 1. Check Compatibility:
      • How to determine if an application is compatible with your current operating system.
      • Techniques for running legacy applications in compatibility mode.
    5. 2. Memory and System Resources:
      • Managing memory settings to ensure sufficient resources for the application.
      • Recommendations for adjusting memory allocation to prevent crashes.
    6. 3. Command Line Parameters:
      • Explanation of how to use command line parameters to customize application behavior.
      • Example command line options for specific applications.
    7. 4. Screen and Display Settings:
      • Adjusting screen resolution and other display settings for optimal application performance.
      • Handling issues related to screen flickering, text mode, and colors.
    8. 5. Keyboard and Mouse Configuration:
      • Techniques for resolving keyboard and mouse-related problems.
      • Configuring keyboard shortcuts and mouse behavior within the application.
    9. 6. File Associations and Handlers:
      • How to associate specific file types with MS-DOS applications.
      • Solving issues with opening files using the correct application.
    10. 7. Running Application as Administrator:
      • How to elevate privileges to run an application as an administrator.
      • Addressing permission-related errors and accessing system resources.
    11. 8. Backup and Restore:
      • The importance of backing up critical application data and settings.
      • Steps to restore a backup in case of data corruption or application failure.
    12. Additional Resources:
      • Links to online forums, communities, and resources for advanced troubleshooting.
      • Suggestions for seeking expert assistance when encountering complex issues.
    Conclusion: The MS-DOS Troubleshooter empowers users to tackle common errors encountered while running MS-DOS applications. By following the step-by-step instructions and best practices provided in this guide, users can efficiently diagnose and resolve issues, ensuring a smoother experience with legacy software. Whether it's tweaking settings, adjusting memory allocation, or using command line parameters, the troubleshooter equips users with the knowledge to overcome challenges and maximize the compatibility of MS-DOS applications on modern systems.

Try me out!

jayden Asar, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

How do i fix this Application Error

1. How do i fix this Application Error - Similar Threads - fix Application Error

2. How do I fix this Application Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this Application Error?: Faulting application name: GothamKnights.exe, version: 4.25.0.0, time stamp: 0x655048d5Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000000002Faulting process id: 0x0x51DCFaulting application start...
  3. How do I fix this Application Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this Application Error?: Faulting application name: GothamKnights.exe, version: 4.25.0.0, time stamp: 0x655048d5Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000000002Faulting process id: 0x0x51DCFaulting application start...
  4. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  5. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  6. How do i fix this Application Error

How do i fix this Application Error: I've been getting this HPSystemEventUtilityBackround.exe Application error for the past few days every time i boot up my laptop. I think it could be malware but my Malwarebytes app isn't picking any suspicious activity. Can someone help me?...
  7. Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly. How do I fix?: The Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly" repeatedly occurs at on each initial startup. NW_store.exe - Application ErrorHow do I fix this? It is interrupting open programs and now the computer wants to restart frequently while running....
  8. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  9. How to fix this application error?

How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  10. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging