Windows 10: How do I fix this black screen?

Discus and support How do I fix this black screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flash050562ndacc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoe1bg/how_do_i_fix_this_black_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flash050562ndacc, Jan 13, 2020.

1. How do I fix this black screen?

/u/flash050562ndacc, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do I fix this black screen?

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this black screen?

1. How do I fix this black screen? - Similar Threads - fix black screen

2. How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?: Hi. So I am experiencing intermittent black screen on my pc. To give you the details, here are the things that went down. I've had this computer for 3 years already and everything is working just fine until last week. The pc becomes unresponsive right after the screen...
  3. How do I fix my main screen being black?

How do I fix my main screen being black?: So I was doing school while listening to music, minding my own business, when suddenly my main screen just gave out & went black. My other 2 monitors still work fine, but the main one sometimes shows some white lines. I've tried almost everything except for going into Safe...
  4. How do I fix a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a black screen?: My computer suddenly went black out of no where, but the power button light is still on. When I tried to turn the computer off then back on, it won’t turn off. I thought maybe plugging the charger in would help, but when I did the charger light didn’t turn on to indicate it...
  5. How do I fix a black screen?

How do I fix a black screen?: My computer suddenly went black out of no where, but the power button light is still on. When I tried to turn the computer off then back on, it won’t turn off. I thought maybe plugging the charger in would help, but when I did the charger light didn’t turn on to indicate it...
  6. How to fix black screen?

How to fix black screen?: Black screen appears when I want to look for documents in File Explorer. I can fix this temporarily going on Task Manager and looking for explorer.exe. but doesn't resolve the problem from recurring. Have also tried running sfc /scannow from command prompt without solving the...
  7. How do i fix my black screen on windows 11?

How do i fix my black screen on windows 11?: My windows 11 is stuck on a black screen with only a cursor. Can't open WinRe, bios, use any hotkeys, and my motherboard doesnt have a switch to reset. AMD Ryzen 7 5800X...
  8. How do I fix black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix black screen with cursor: It suddenly happened it was fine yesterday as soon as I open it this morning it stopped working submitted by /u/pinoynamatalino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maeiml/how_do_i_fix_black_screen_with_cursor/
  9. How do i fix a black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix a black screen?: So i turned on my computer, it brings me to a black screen with a cursor. if i give it some time it brings up the first page to go to sign in, but it looks weird. it has poor quality and says “Windows sign-in”. if i click anything at all, it brings me straight to the black...
  10. How do I fix the black blinking screen of death?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the black blinking screen of death?: Okay, so I've had this Acer laptop for a good few years, always worked fine, but a few months ago, it's started doing something strange. During start up, the computer acts completely fine, but the moment I log in and reach the desktop, it starts randomly going black for...