Windows 10: How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I...

Discus and support How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DTAKOP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mibad3/how_do_i_fix_this_blue_ray_windows_10_movie_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DTAKOP, Apr 1, 2021.

1. /u/DTAKOP Win User

How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I...

/u/DTAKOP, Apr 1, 2021
  2. AddRAM Win User

Blue Ray Movie won't play

I don`t see a Blu-ray player listed anywhere in your specs, it only shows a CD Rom, you need a Blu-ray player to watch a Blu-ray disc.

AddRAM, Apr 1, 2021
  3. picture not appearing on movies and tv in blue ray quality

blue ray(1080P0 videos are not running in movies and tv of windows 10.the sound is comming but no pictures are appearing..please give a good solution for this...i thought that win 10 will be amazing but still the product needs upgrade really....

SohamSen1997, Apr 1, 2021
  4. phrab Win User

How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I...

Blue Ray Movie won't play

I have a blue ray DVD player on my computer, but never tried to play a movie before. Since my actual player broke, I tried to play a rental movie on my computer. My drive is:

How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I... [​IMG]

When I tried to play the movie, I got this message:

How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I... [​IMG]

I don't know much about hardware. Do I need a different graphics card or what?
    Thank you in advance,

phrab, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I fix this? Blue Ray Windows 10 movie and tv. I don't want the two black bars and I... - Similar Threads - fix Blue Ray

2. how do i add files to movies and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  3. how do i add files to movies and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  4. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?: I personally use Movies & TV to view videos and footage on my computer which has Windows 11. The app opens fine and theres no issues and I can click on videos and open them just fine, just the actual problem is that I cannot click or scroll through the timeline. I can't just...
  5. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?: I personally use Movies & TV to view videos and footage on my computer which has Windows 11. The app opens fine and theres no issues and I can click on videos and open them just fine, just the actual problem is that I cannot click or scroll through the timeline. I can't just...
  6. Blue Ray Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Ray Movie won't play: I have a blue ray DVD player on my computer, but never tried to play a movie before. Since my actual player broke, I tried to play a rental movie on my computer. My drive is: [img] When I tried to play the movie, I got this message: [img] I don't know much about...
  7. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  8. How do I Play DVD or Blu-ray Movies on Windows 10?

How do I Play DVD or Blu-ray Movies on Windows 10?: Blu-ray on Windows 10? "So what's the best option for watching Blu-rays on Windows 10? I tried so many things but they didn't work (library for VLC, Leawo BluRay Player, etc), I really want a free alternative, since I don't want to pay for a program like POWERDVD to watch a...
  9. How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?

How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?: Purchased a laptop with Win 10. When I try to play my movies using VLC Media Player I have to deal with this screen that seems to want to add the file to a list or saves a copy in a hidden location on my HDD. And I still have to deal with this popup window after everything...
  10. All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my apps are black themed, and I don't want that. How do I fix this: All my apps such as Windows Store, Skype Video, Settings, Mail and others aswell. PLEASE HELP. *cry*cry 73263