Windows 10: How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin?

Discus and support How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Flame0_0Fire [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flame0_0Fire, Mar 3, 2021.

1. How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin?

/u/Flame0_0Fire, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Bree, Mar 3, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin?

1. How do I fix this? Can it be done without admin? - Similar Threads - fix done without

2. How do I install any Software without Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install any Software without Admin Rights: How do i do install software without admin rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-any-software-without-admin-rights/0b2fe6a3-9005-4f7c-8650-93a82f0f8aff
  3. How do I log into my Administrator account without admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I log into my Administrator account without admin privileges?: I've tried to log in to my administrator account/use administrator privileges, but every password I use says it's incorrect, even just after I reset my Microsoft account's password. Trying to to activate the built-in Admin account through the Control panel leads to an...
  4. Can This Be Done?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can This Be Done?: When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external drive. Okay, so this is what I"m wondering if Task Scheduler can do for me. I run my back up at 10:30 every night. I would like...
  5. How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?: Hello! I would just like to ask the question, how do I create an admin account without admin rights? Keep in mind I do not have a USB to install other software on. If someone could help me with this, feel free to ask questions to help you answer the question. Thank you!...
  6. Is there anything I can do to fix this without using the installation tool? Is the...

Is there anything I can do to fix this without using the installation tool? Is the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Llumiiieee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhefdh/is_there_anything_i_can_do_to_fix_this_without/
  7. How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?: Hello. I am wanting to install a program, but the Windows Admin window pops up asking for the admin password. I do not have admin, and I do not want to change the admin password. How would I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/ChikoritaLover [link]...
  8. How do I give access to a program without admin priviliges?

How do I give access to a program without admin priviliges?: So my father put parental control on my computer a few mounts ago. He got rid of it because of the quarantine but he won't tell me the admin password or give access to any programs that I am trying to install, which is so freaking annoying. I am now trying to give access to a...
  9. How can i get admin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i get admin?: So its the school holidays and since my family aren't really spending money because you know we are saving for a house but i have my school laptop and im wondering if anyone can help me get admin on it...
  10. Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?: I was having boot problems for awhile. No boot on restart primarily. I fiddled around running various commands and one of them fixed the problem, most likely fix boot problem tool of Macrium Reflect. Now the system boots correctly on power up and on a restart. I then...