Windows 10: How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

Discus and support How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "C:\Windows\System32\cdp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rapha Moro, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

"C:\Windows\System32\cdp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

:)

Rapha Moro, Mar 19, 2023
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 19, 2023
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 19, 2023
  4. JJG10 Win User

How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

1. How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it... - Similar Threads - fix cdp dll

2. There's no search bar for the widows button. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no search bar for the widows button. How do I fix this?: When you press the windows buttopn, the only way to find apps is through the alphebetical shelf. I've looked up way to fix it, but they all involve rightcliking the task bar and clicking on the "search" option or the "Show search bar" option, both of which I do not see.My...
  3. There's no search bar for the widows button. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's no search bar for the widows button. How do I fix this?: When you press the windows buttopn, the only way to find apps is through the alphebetical shelf. I've looked up way to fix it, but they all involve rightcliking the task bar and clicking on the "search" option or the "Show search bar" option, both of which I do not see.My...
  4. There's no search bar for the widows button. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...: "C:\Windows\System32\cdp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."...
  6. How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix this cdp.dll problem? ps: i cant use the search bar or the windows button, it...: "C:\Windows\System32\cdp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."...
  7. How do I fix windows search bar and setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix windows search bar and setting?: Hi, Recently my windows search bar broke meaning i can't type anything at all and even the settings wont work, Its either it opens up and crashes or when it opens up the screen is blank, I already tried scanning my pc but it says there are some curropt files that cant be...
  8. How do I fix windows search bar and setting?

How do I fix windows search bar and setting?: Hi, Recently my windows search bar broke meaning i can't type anything at all and even the settings wont work, Its either it opens up and crashes or when it opens up the screen is blank, I already tried scanning my pc but it says there are some curropt files that cant be...
  9. how to use search bar with small buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to use search bar with small buttons: [IMG] Hi, i want to use the long searchbar while small buttons is active, this is a fresh install and cannot set it how i used to, please help https://preview.redd.it/0bomh8ac67h41.png?width=436&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3750153c76f5963e4a88e40cfebe48212e102ff submitted by...
  10. Search Bar not working how do i fix?

in Cortana
    Search Bar not working how do i fix?: when i click on the search bar and type something, only an empty box shows up. I've tried rebooting but the problem still persists. How do i fix this issue?...