Windows 10: how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games.

Discus and support how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alterexolol [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alterexolol, Jun 17, 2020.

1. how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games.

/u/alterexolol, Jun 17, 2020

2. I have the microsoft games on my computer. today It won't let me play. They freeze up and now I can't Play at all.

Hi Helen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the game and check.

• Go to settings and click on System.

• Click on App & features, right click on the game and uninstall it.

• Now try installing the game from Windows store.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 17, 2020
  3. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 17, 2020
  4. how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games.

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games.

1. how do I fix this? got this twice today while playing games. - Similar Threads - fix got twice

2. how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix not having sound while playing video games on windows 11: there is no sound while playing video games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-not-having-sound-while-playing-video/ec90615d-3e76-41a6-b535-66a2f225f053
  3. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  4. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  5. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Recently got a BOSD while playing a game

Recently got a BOSD while playing a game: This is the first time that it has happened. I have tried to read the dump files using WinDbg but I had no idea what I was looking at haha.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a Parameter 1: 740af368 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 1 Parameter 4:...
  7. Recently got a BOSD while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently got a BOSD while playing a game: This is the first time that is has happened. I have tried to read the dump files using WinDbg but I had no idea what I was looking at haha.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a Parameter 1: 740af368 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 1 Parameter 4:...
  8. Recently got a BOSD while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently got a BOSD while playing a game: This is the first time that is has happened. I have tried to read the dump files using WinDbg but I had no idea what I was looking at haha.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a Parameter 1: 740af368 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 1 Parameter 4:...
  9. Just got BSOD while playing game.

Just got BSOD while playing game.: Error 1001, bug check. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000001c7 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffa70b6366a000, 0x000000000103be71, 0x00000000001cfb28. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9bf297dd-bd59-42cb-98db-129f80da3e05....
  10. my game got freezes while playing

my game got freezes while playing: hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-got-freezes-while-playing/335b2eca-4485-45e3-bd67-4dfc5563fcea