Windows 10: How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

Discus and support How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st, Apr 21, 2020.

1. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

/u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Eagle51 Win User

How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

Eagle51, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

1. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks - Similar Threads - fix can’t connect

2. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.: Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not...
  3. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  4. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  5. How do I fix this network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this network issue: For some reason I can not connect to my home network I’ve reset my pc multiple times I’ve ran the sfc scan and it does say I have a problem that cannot fix but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it myself. I also can’t update anything due to not being able to connect...
  6. How do I fix this network issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this network issue: For some reason I can not connect to my home network I’ve reset my pc multiple times I’ve ran the sfc scan and it does say I have a problem that cannot fix but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it myself. I also can’t update anything due to not being able to connect...
  7. How do I fix this network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5qs7i/how_do_i_fix_this_i_cant_connect_to_any_networks/
  9. i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update

i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update: i need to update but i cant cuz i cant see any of my networks i tried mobile data but i still cant see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-that-bug-where-i-cant-connect-to-any/5f6f6245-128c-4f44-ab03-2266419e67d0
  10. How do I diagnose and fix mediocre network connectivity?

How do I diagnose and fix mediocre network connectivity?: I have a desktop and I'm connected wirelessly to my Arris modem. I never have any problems connecting with any of my other devices or laptop. I ran the troubleshooter and came up with this image below. It tells me that I'm connected but I had no internet connection at the...