Windows 10: How do I fix this in my laptop?

Discus and support How do I fix this in my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing video games when suddenly I moved my cursor down and it started lagging very bad. But when I put my cursor up it doesn't lag and operated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by X1x1x1un, May 22, 2024.

1. X1x1x1un Win User

How do I fix this in my laptop?

I was playing video games when suddenly I moved my cursor down and it started lagging very bad. But when I put my cursor up it doesn't lag and operated normal I restarted the laptop when suddenly a gray screen appeared after a few seconds it changes to a white screen covering half of my laptop screen I don't know how this happends please help me.

:)

X1x1x1un, May 22, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 22, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 22, 2024
  4. How do I fix this in my laptop?

I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list. The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind. Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, May 22, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix this in my laptop?

1. How do I fix this in my laptop? - Similar Threads - fix laptop

2. Camera is completely gone from laptop, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is completely gone from laptop, how do I fix?: Hi there, the last time I used my built in camera on June 4th, there were no problems. Now it is completely gone. It is missing from Device Manager and I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps. The error code is 0xA00F4244 No cameras are attached. Can anyone help?...
  3. Camera is completely gone from laptop, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is completely gone from laptop, how do I fix?: Hi there, the last time I used my built in camera on June 4th, there were no problems. Now it is completely gone. It is missing from Device Manager and I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps. The error code is 0xA00F4244 No cameras are attached. Can anyone help?...
  4. Camera is completely gone from laptop, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop keeps shutting down or beeping how can it be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down or beeping how can it be fixed: My sager laptop model N870EP6 keeps shutting off when playing something or using an app or it will start beeping. I replaced battery and cleaned fans and put paste on already...
  6. My laptop keeps shutting down or beeping how can it be fixed

My laptop keeps shutting down or beeping how can it be fixed: My sager laptop model N870EP6 keeps shutting off when playing something or using an app or it will start beeping. I replaced battery and cleaned fans and put paste on already...
  7. What can I do going forward to fixing my gaming laptop, I've tried nearly everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do going forward to fixing my gaming laptop, I've tried nearly everything?: Problem: Crashes when gaming games become unresponsive and just closes or GPU error appears. I've had this PC for 5 years and I never had these problems for the first 4. Hi my laptop is:Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX505GT8GB RAMGTX 1650I5 9th GenSteps I've already doneI did all of...
  8. What can I do going forward to fixing my gaming laptop, I've tried nearly everything?

What can I do going forward to fixing my gaming laptop, I've tried nearly everything?: Problem: Crashes when gaming games become unresponsive and just closes or GPU error appears. I've had this PC for 5 years and I never had these problems for the first 4. Hi my laptop is:Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX505GT8GB RAMGTX 1650I5 9th GenSteps I've already doneI did all of...
  9. What can I do going forward to fixing my gaming laptop, I've tried nearly everything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair: the laptop asked for a new windows update; thus, he updated needed to restart the laptop. the update did not update as it should have and went to the blue troubleshoot screen.I then attempted troubleshooting it as this method normally works 1. uninstall the update done, but...