Windows 10: How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

Discus and support How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatxander [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatxander, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

/u/thatxander, Jan 15, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jan 15, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 15, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

1. How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why. - Similar Threads - fix issue happens

2. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  3. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  4. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i fix this and why has this happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this and why has this happened: my pc was recently repaired but after it was repaired it has been very slow and i cannot play even simple games such as roblox and minecraft how do i fix this pls help it keeps crashing...
  6. how do i fix this and why has this happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix this and why has this happened: my pc was recently repaired but after it was repaired it has been very slow and i cannot play even simple games such as roblox and minecraft how do i fix this pls help it keeps crashing...
  7. This happens quite often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens quite often: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zosumx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltx5g7/this_happens_quite_often/
  8. Help I don’t know what happened

Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  9. So i just got a new hard drive and this is happening. I don’t know why it’s doing this....

So i just got a new hard drive and this is happening. I don’t know why it’s doing this....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secondoverthree [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxvvjn/so_i_just_got_a_new_hard_drive_and_this_is/
  10. Found this happening recently and don’t know how to fix it. Happens in some games with...

Found this happening recently and don’t know how to fix it. Happens in some games with...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CommieLord9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzkfzv/found_this_happening_recently_and_dont_know_how/