Windows 10: How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...

Discus and support How do I fix this issue? Plz help me... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rage_Gamer21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk6stb/how_do_i_fix_this_issue_plz_help_me/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rage_Gamer21, Feb 15, 2021.

1. How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...

/u/Rage_Gamer21, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 15, 2021
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...

1. How do I fix this issue? Plz help me... - Similar Threads - fix issue Plz

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. Plz help me

Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  5. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.: Hey there people,Recently I have came across a weird bug or might be an OS issue of which I haven't found any solution.I have contacted the support team and final answer from them was that this issue has nothing to do with windows OS but the BIOS, which i think is not...
  6. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.: Hey there people,Recently I have came across a weird bug or might be an OS issue of which I haven't found any solution.I have contacted the support team and final answer from them was that this issue has nothing to do with windows OS but the BIOS, which i think is not...
  7. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

8. How do I fix this error....plz help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix this error....plz help me: create process failed Error code:0xc1I recently bought a fantech 7.1 USB gaming headphones from online store and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver I am getting a...
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues: My System Description : Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU) I have been using my new gaming laptop for last one month. Things were going very good till day before yesterday I could detect that my laptop's battery is...