Windows 10: How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.

Discus and support How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrypticLoki988 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrypticLoki988, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.

/u/CrypticLoki988, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Command Prompt POP-UP

hello,

I keep getting random Command Prompt pop ups there not an issue but are becoming annoying it happens around 1s every 2 hours and its only visible for a second then it closes itself again. I was wondering does anyone know what is causing this issue and how
    to resolve it iv'e had Microsoft remote assistance and they haven't fix it, and i cant fix it myself iv'e had a look at other peoples solutions but none are working for me.

Thanks for your time How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt. :).

AshleyPryth, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.

Command Prompt pops up

For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes.

Could it be a Microsoft update ?

Operating W10 with the latest updates.

I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?

RossWilliamson, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.

1. How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt. - Similar Threads - fix pops every

2. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  3. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  4. This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...: Every once in a while, a command prompt shortly pops up and disappears and then it is followed with this windows installer error. It tanks my FPS in games and it is even more confusing because I am not actively installing anything. How can I get these random pop ups to go...
  5. This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...

This window keeps popping up along with the command prompt. I am not actively installing...: Every once in a while, a command prompt shortly pops up and disappears and then it is followed with this windows installer error. It tanks my FPS in games and it is even more confusing because I am not actively installing anything. How can I get these random pop ups to go...
  6. How to fix frequent system32 command prompt pop-up?

How to fix frequent system32 command prompt pop-up?: For the past two weeks, I've been having a recurring issue with my Asus Windows Laptop. While using any program, every hour or so, a windows command prompt titled "Select C:\Windows\system32\cmd.EXE" will pop up. If I don't click on it it disapears after a few seconds, and...
  7. Command prompt popping up every 10mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt popping up every 10mins: Please help. Recently, a command prompt windows has been popping up every 10 minutes; odd thing is, based on my observations, it only pops up every XX:X0, example: 23:30, 12:40, 07:10, and basically every tenth. I managed to see the title bar of the prompt and it's directory...
  8. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  9. Command Prompt pops up all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt pops up all the time: Thanks a lot guys for your time. what a great community.
  10. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...