Windows 10: How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.

Discus and support How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rehan_khadka [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rehan_khadka, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.

/u/rehan_khadka, Aug 1, 2020

2. Recycle bin shows a menu list on left side of screen. Looks like a duplicate of the owners menu list. only been doing this for 3 days. Don't know what I did to start that.

Recycle bin shows a menu list on left side of screen. Looks like a duplicate of the owners menu list. only been doing this for 3 days. Don't know what I did to start that.

I.D.Newsome, Aug 1, 2020
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days. ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Aug 1, 2020
  4. whatitdo6 Win User

How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.

How To Fix The Windows 10 Bootloader

THANK YOU. This solved it. I think this was mentioned earlier by you or someone else perhaps but I've messed around with it enough now where I vaguely understood what the commands were doing. I actually had to delete the partition, recreate it, and re write the BCD as you suggested in Step 3.

Shoutout to @topgundcp I'm sure that last method you suggested would have worked too, but now I understand how to do it manually, so I learned something.

Also, thank you @NavyLCDR for your help as well.

I have ONE last question, any SAFE way to remove the old ubuntu EFI entries that are present in my UEFI as boot options?

edit: Nvm, figured it out. For anyone else wanting to know how to remove old EFI boot entries, use "EasyUEFI" it is super easy. Took like 10 seconds after install. I DID have two identical looking EFI's for my samsung ssd, one of them, in the details, showed that it had no file path. I assumed that was my old broken one and deleted it, must have been correct bc my computer boots up perfect.

Thanks!!!

whatitdo6, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days.

1. How do I fix this? It's been like this for 3 days. - Similar Threads - fix been days

2. How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?: DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy\TextInputHost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_1000.22684.1000.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name:...
  3. How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?: DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy\TextInputHost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_1000.22684.1000.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name:...
  4. I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps...

I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps...: I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps turning off, showing the hp logo and the installing windows blue screen then switch off again...
  5. I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps...: I reset my laptop and it's been 3 days on 64% installing windows, what do I do, it keeps turning off, showing the hp logo and the installing windows blue screen then switch off again...
  6. can anyone help ? i was trying to fix this problem for like 3 days and i dont know what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help ? i was trying to fix this problem for like 3 days and i dont know what...: please read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-i-was-trying-to-fix-this-problem/6af0c4c5-4210-4d2f-98dc-2700dd1e994e
  7. can anyone help ? i was trying to fix this problem for like 3 days and i dont know what...

can anyone help ? i was trying to fix this problem for like 3 days and i dont know what...: please read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-i-was-trying-to-fix-this-problem/6af0c4c5-4210-4d2f-98dc-2700dd1e994e
  8. can anyone help ? i was trying to fix this problem for like 3 days and i dont know what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My Audio isn't working, and I have been trying for 3 hours. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio isn't working, and I have been trying for 3 hours. How do I fix this: yes, I have restarted, restored to a previous point, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers, checked for updates, check services and device manager, check sounds tab, Showing hidden devices as well And NOTHING has worked. Dell Precision M4800, 8GB RAM DDR3, IntelR CoreTM...
  10. How do I fix this lmao been working on this all day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this lmao been working on this all day: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killeroni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg2chx/how_do_i_fix_this_lmao_been_working_on_this_all/