Windows 10: How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

Discus and support How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nonethenone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1d8lo/how_do_i_fix_this_noise_on_my_optiplex_780/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nonethenone, Nov 25, 2019.

1. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

/u/nonethenone, Nov 25, 2019
  2. DouglasLitwin, Nov 25, 2019
  3. mazinflin Win User
    Dell optiplex 780

I am using a Dell OptiPlex 780 every time I reboot my computer I see this appears on the screen : Intel (R) Matrix Storage Manager option ROM V8.5 . There is more than that but I write the all thing down because the process happen so fast. Is there an
    issue with the BIOS and how to fix it.

mazinflin, Nov 25, 2019
  4. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 780

I downloaded Windows 10 to my Optiplex 780 and everything looked good except that I couldn't get on line. I'm not all that savvy with computers but I can usually fiddle my way through if I keep at it long. In the internet settings area the Wi-Fi menu choice
    never appeared and when trying to troubleshoot I'd get the suggestion that the proper driver was not installed. I looked at the Dell site and they did not test the 780 for compatibility and did not suggest the upgrade. The Windows 10 program was a bit confusing
    but I was looking forward to using it until I could not connect to the internet. I'm not concerned about a home network. I do complement Microsoft in that it was easy to return to Windows 7 but I'm disappointed that I couldn't get 10 to work completely.
    I wasted some time but then I'm much better at that than solving computer problems. Anyone have an idea for a fix?

David Butler

SteadyDave, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

1. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web - Similar Threads - fix noise optiplex

2. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  3. What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.: A day or two ago the below chime started going off seemingly randomly (about every 20-100 minutes). I don't recall ever hearing it before and can't figure out where it is from. I've got a mute extension on my browser so it's unlikely it's some hidden browser tab or something...
  4. When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise: So for whatever reason when I click these buttons I hear a beeping, it doesn't matter if I'm on chrome or a game, I hear beeping sound and it's really annoying. I've looked around to see what could be causing it but I can't find out why it's doing it. I also have all keyboard...
  5. Dell Optiplex 780 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Optiplex 780 drivers: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) In view of the problem I am having with rear audio input (in another thread) I searched for Dell drivers, but discovered that they are available only for older operating systems. Is there any way round this, apart from a reset? 145367
  6. Annoying clicking noise

Annoying clicking noise: Hello I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there. Edit: Clicking noise like static is heard even when there in nothing playing on Youtube. Any idea Any help appreciated 143346
  7. Annoying clicking noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying clicking noise: Hello I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there. Any idea? Any help appreciated 143346
  8. my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?

in Cortana
    my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?: I'm running windows 10, Cortana does not hear me. Has not worked sine I bought the computer. I'm not sure if my speakers are set up right? Could that be my problem?...
  9. dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10

dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10: I plugged in my older Microsoft camera and microphone ,neither will work. I suspect new drivers are needed. Where do I get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-780-microphone-and-camera-windows-10/841e2303-6429-4f59-bb5b-fe54b90112cd
  10. Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone hear a crackling noise when games load?: audio is fine but a slight crackling noise when loading up. soundblaster Zx 8580