Windows 10: How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

Discus and support How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nonethenone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1d8lo/how_do_i_fix_this_noise_on_my_optiplex_780/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nonethenone, Nov 25, 2019.

1. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

/u/nonethenone, Nov 25, 2019
  2. DouglasLitwin, Nov 25, 2019
  3. mazinflin Win User
    Dell optiplex 780

I am using a Dell OptiPlex 780 every time I reboot my computer I see this appears on the screen : Intel (R) Matrix Storage Manager option ROM V8.5 . There is more than that but I write the all thing down because the process happen so fast. Is there an
    issue with the BIOS and how to fix it.

mazinflin, Nov 25, 2019
  4. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 780

I downloaded Windows 10 to my Optiplex 780 and everything looked good except that I couldn't get on line. I'm not all that savvy with computers but I can usually fiddle my way through if I keep at it long. In the internet settings area the Wi-Fi menu choice
    never appeared and when trying to troubleshoot I'd get the suggestion that the proper driver was not installed. I looked at the Dell site and they did not test the 780 for compatibility and did not suggest the upgrade. The Windows 10 program was a bit confusing
    but I was looking forward to using it until I could not connect to the internet. I'm not concerned about a home network. I do complement Microsoft in that it was easy to return to Windows 7 but I'm disappointed that I couldn't get 10 to work completely.
    I wasted some time but then I'm much better at that than solving computer problems. Anyone have an idea for a fix?

David Butler

SteadyDave, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web

1. How do I fix this noise on my optiplex 780? Annoying to hear when browsing the web - Similar Threads - fix noise optiplex

2. How to fix: "Web browsing: restore recommended."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix: "Web browsing: restore recommended.": In the upper right corner of the Windows 10 Settings page, I see a notice that says, "Web browsing: restore recommended." When I click on that I get a page that invites me to "Use Microsoft recommended browser settings." Two choices are presented: 1. Set Microsoft Edge as...
  3. How to fix: "Web browsing: restore recommended."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix: "Web browsing: restore recommended.": In the upper right corner of the Windows 10 Settings page, I see a notice that says, "Web browsing: restore recommended." When I click on that I get a page that invites me to "Use Microsoft recommended browser settings." Two choices are presented: 1. Set Microsoft Edge as...
  4. How to fix: "Web browsing: restore recommended."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  6. how do I fix the noise on my laptop?

how do I fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  7. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  8. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the noise on my laptop?: I have 2 problems. The first is when I click the mute button and when I click the button again to unmute it, the sound doesn't come back. The second problem is that when I'm listening to music after a while it starts to sound like a radio, and restarting it solves it but the...
  9. how do i fix the noise on my laptop?

10. Dell Optiplex 780 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Optiplex 780 drivers: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) In view of the problem I am having with rear audio input (in another thread) I searched for Dell drivers, but discovered that they are available only for older operating systems. Is there any way round this, apart from a reset? 145367

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dell Optiplex 780 noice