Windows 10: How do I fix this occurring error

Discus and support How do I fix this occurring error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having this occurring error on my computer and I think this is to the reason why my computer keeps crashing all the time. If anyone can please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianSanchez1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. How do I fix this occurring error

I keep having this occurring error on my computer and I think this is to the reason why my computer keeps crashing all the time. If anyone can please help me fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I use this computer for business purposes

Thank you,

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing
    Date: 11/13/2018 7:35:33 PM
    Event ID: 2
    Task Category: Session
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Session
    User: DESKTOP-GIA0LE2\Sebastian
    Computer: DESKTOP-GIA0LE2
    Description:
    Session "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{B675EC37-BDB6-4648-BC92-F3FDC74D3CA2}" />
    <EventID>2</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>2</Task>
    <Opcode>12</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-14T00:35:33.490939500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>342</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="8084" ThreadID="6052" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-GIA0LE2</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-545751464-3170573609-3777550724-1001" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="SessionName">RtcPalVideoEtwSession</Data>
    <Data Name="FileName">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225506</Data>
    <Data Name="LoggingMode">4194306</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

SebastianSanchez1, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Nov 13, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

How do I fix this occurring error

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix this occurring error

1. How do I fix this occurring error - Similar Threads - fix occurring error

2. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this error?: Fault bucket LKD_0x1B8_Intel_Blackscreen_Blackbox_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithDriverBlob_GEN12LP_BLACKSCREEN_UNKNOWN, type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 60ca051b-4921-45f3-b6f4-45b434637ca9Problem signature:P1: 1b8P2: 8P3: 0P4: 0P5: 0P6:...
  3. How do i fix the error

How do i fix the error: “Error” Hi, so i restarted my laptop recently and when i put my laptop back on it said that my pin is no longer available due to security settings and this has been going on for a week i even restarted my laptop again and when i send me my verification email to change it it...
  4. How do i fix this error?

How do i fix this error?: It says that when I try to favorite a file using the new windows 11 file explorer favorite feature. "The parameter is incorrect. " [OK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/0b78d56f-fb6b-4f1e-a884-bc2491c193c7
  5. How do I fix this error?

How do I fix this error?: I'm getting the following error on several apps and even .exe files. "C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/wintypes.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  6. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this error?: im trying to play minecraft with one of my friends and I have got this error before but the next day it wasn't doing it anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?this is the error: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store...
  7. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error?: Hi, Windows 11 pro, Legion 5 pro i7 11800H-32GB-1TB SSD-6GB 3060-WQXGA, I get this error. re started many times but yet I get it.Even Windows Defender couldnt find anything.It started right after deleting Afterburner.I'd be glad if you could help me fixing it....
  8. How do I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this error: How do i fix this error i tried searching it everywhere but didnt find a solution[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/49db61c6-e298-4ad4-b20b-bd390f81fa27
  9. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  10. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...