Windows 10: How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...

Discus and support How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/latvianpanda [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/latvianpanda, Jan 23, 2020.

1. How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...

/u/latvianpanda, Jan 23, 2020

2. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jan 23, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over...

1. How do i fix this problem when it randomly decides to restart and star everything over... - Similar Threads - fix problem randomly

2. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  3. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  4. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  5. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  6. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  7. Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?

Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FunKillerZz-58 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnehjp/keeps_restarting_to_this_over_and_over_again_wtf/
  8. How do I fix this problem

How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...
  9. how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I switch or decide which one everything is stored on?: Split from this thread. I have 2 storage systems in my computer and i get my games off steam, one of the storage systems is 1.81 tb and the other is 238 gb, i want to use the 1.81 tb one for my games, seeing as some of them are big, such as GTA V and Rainbow 6 siege, how do...
  10. WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\

in Windows 10 Support
    WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\: Took me quite a while to realize that I accidentally pressed Windows + Enter. This is quite a frustrating feature, and I don't really see how people are going to use it. What do you think about this feature ? 4645