Windows 10: How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound

Discus and support How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AstroNaut1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound

How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound [​IMG]Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the only thing that happened was that the sound for the game loaded, my mouse changed to the one used within the game but all I can see is my desktop and can't click anything on the desktop. I have attached photos of all the specs I have and a screen shot of what happens what happens when I load the game. This isn't the only game this has happened on and I tested if I could run the game on my system through the can i run it website and I have above the minimum in every area needed to play. Can someone please help me. the above photo is what happens when I load the game.

How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound ff6361f5-0fd9-494f-8bf8-be7d290893a7?upload=true.png

these are my graphics cards

How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound 8d478d0e-3f69-41ff-a19c-b24a8dd8a109?upload=true.png

:)

AstroNaut1, Feb 9, 2020

2. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 9, 2020
  4. How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound

1. How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound - Similar Threads - fix problem games

2. how do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix this problem: my laptops battery doesn't work and while i was using the laptop the electricity got cut for a moment and after i turned it on again the windows and all the programs and games fell heavy and have low fps i tried to fix all the errors and warnings in the event log and even...
  3. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  4. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  5. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  6. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  7. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  8. How do I fix my sound problem

How do I fix my sound problem: My speaker stopped working after I restart my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-sound-problem/9c5bea08-fdb9-4f9f-a462-48caedd1fe37
  9. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...
  10. How do I fix my sound

How do I fix my sound: Earlier today I was playing my usual online game when suddenly the sound stopped working. It had been working just fine earlier and I hadn't changed anything except maybe updating Adobe Flash. After a while the sound suddenly came back and then it disappeared and hasn't...