Windows 10: How do i fix this problem?

Discus and support How do i fix this problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AirDmt27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/luu3wi/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AirDmt27, Feb 28, 2021.

1. How do i fix this problem?

/u/AirDmt27, Feb 28, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 28, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 28, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

How do i fix this problem?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

How do i fix this problem?

1. How do i fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  5. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  6. May i know how do i fix the following problem.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May i know how do i fix the following problem.....: it was few days ago, the laptop ask me to set up password upon starting it up, and telling me that i have to log in into my administrator account.... afterward, i cannot use my fingerprint sensor to log in, only pin.....May i know whats the problem of it.......
  7. May i know how do i fix the following problem.....

May i know how do i fix the following problem.....: it was few days ago, the laptop ask me to set up password upon starting it up, and telling me that i have to log in into my administrator account.... afterward, i cannot use my fingerprint sensor to log in, only pin.....May i know whats the problem of it.......
  8. Can you help me fix my problems?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix my problems?.: Hey so my PC is acting a bit weird, when I try to open windows update it just loads and if i try to open windows security it says security at glance. also, my startup repair doesn't work, my Microsoft store doesn't work I can't download apps, I have an intelR Core TM...
  9. Can you help me fix my problems?.

Can you help me fix my problems?.: Hey so my PC is acting a bit weird, when I try to open windows update it just loads and if i try to open windows security it says security at glance. also, my startup repair doesn't work, my Microsoft store doesn't work I can't download apps, I have an intelR Core TM...
  10. Can you help me fix my problems?.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging