Windows 10: How do i fix this repeating number problem

Discus and support How do i fix this repeating number problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer at random moment starts typing 364 repeating the numbers 364 and starts up all the apps when i press the window key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stainley laveau, May 17, 2024.

1. How do i fix this repeating number problem

My computer at random moment starts typing 364 repeating the numbers 364 and starts up all the apps when i press the window key

:)

stainley laveau, May 17, 2024
  2. dmccoy Win User

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, May 17, 2024
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue How do i fix this repeating number problem :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 17, 2024
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do i fix this repeating number problem

Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. List disk
    3. select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    4. list par
    5. select partition #
    6. delete partition OVERRIDE
    7. repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    8. exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, May 17, 2024
Thema:

How do i fix this repeating number problem

1. How do i fix this repeating number problem - Similar Threads - fix repeating number

2. How do i fix this repeating number problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this repeating number problem: My computer at random moment starts typing 364 repeating the numbers 364 and starts up all the apps when i press the window key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-repeating-number-problem/b453b08f-10d4-4479-96ec-9a811fff529e
  3. How do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix this problem: This keep popping up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-problem/5595953e-15a1-4385-bec8-0cd17f2125e9
  4. how do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix this problem: my laptops battery doesn't work and while i was using the laptop the electricity got cut for a moment and after i turned it on again the windows and all the programs and games fell heavy and have low fps i tried to fix all the errors and warnings in the event log and even...
  5. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  6. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  7. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  8. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  9. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  10. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...