Windows 10: How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one

Discus and support How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Driver Installation Module Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\drvinst.exe Creation Time: 2020-02-17 9:30:12 PM Problem: Stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scarlet37Letter, Mar 18, 2020.

1. How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one

Driver Installation Module
    Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\drvinst.exe
    Creation Time: 2020-02-17 9:30:12 PM
    Problem: Stopped responding and was closed
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: drvinst.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.19041.1
    Application Timestamp: 667ba64c
    Hang Signature: 4dee
    Hang Type: 0
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 55e5e67d446ece443ee1829d1d18e184 2225203302207381892

:)

Scarlet37Letter, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Olafchief Win User

Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter not working after Windows update (Code 38)

As the title suggests, after the most recent Windows update (brought my version of Windows to 1803), my Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter ceased to function. According to Device Manager, it was a "code 38" error (Windows cannot load the device driver
    for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory.)

Multiple searches have suggested that this is because of an issue with AMD processors, but this is not my situation as I have a Intel based processor.

I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps (without success)

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver
    • Use to "PCI lock" function in msconfig
    • Restore my computer to a previous state
    • Delete the Asus software
    • Change PCI port of my card

The only step I could take that did work was to restore a previous version of Windows (it brought me back to version 1709). So, for the moment my card works again, but my PC wants to update again, and I feel like this whole process will begin again if I
    do so. For the record, I have already been in touch with Asus support, and they have been less than helpful (some of the steps taken above were at their suggestion). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Olafchief, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 18, 2020
  4. How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one

Asus Laptop - A lot messed up when Windows 10 installed

I am going to answer my own question, since no-one else has been able to yet.

This is the response I received from their support:

"
    I reinstalling ASUS Live Updates from our support site. Here's the link: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win8.1/LiveUpdate/LiveUpdate_Win81_64_VER329.zip

Please copy and paste the link above to download the driver.
    If you are using Google Chrome browser, the file will be downloaded automatically.
    If you're using Internet Explorer, you will be prompted to “Open" or "Save" the file, you may save the file to your desktop.

Step 1: Open the file downloaded and look for the “Setup” file, the file type should be an “Application”.
    Step 2: Double click on the “Setup” file to run the application.
    Step 3: Once installation has been completed, restart the system.

You can try updating the unit directly from our site. Here's the link: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ASUS_ROG_G751JY/HelpDesk_Download/
    "

Note I simply used the top link to download and install it, and it's working fine again.

Regarding NVidia, I am still researching that. They didn't recommend updating manually since it was an OEM laptop. Once I figure out what's wrong with that and fix it, I Will edit this answer accordingly.

Ninjakreborn, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one

1. How do I fix this since recent updates I have a lot wrong with my ASUS all in one - Similar Threads - fix since recent

2. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  3. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  4. I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?: Now it has become almost impossible to use Gmail. Say I want to select items from the Inbox to delete.I used to easily select items. Now the mouse and pointer have become like hyper-sensitive. I have to retry several times before the box gets its "check" inserted in the...
  5. I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?

I'm having all sorts of problems with Win11 and my mouse since recent update. How fix it?: Now it has become almost impossible to use Gmail. Say I want to select items from the Inbox to delete.I used to easily select items. Now the mouse and pointer have become like hyper-sensitive. I have to retry several times before the box gets its "check" inserted in the...
  6. How do I fix my deskop that is zoomed in a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my deskop that is zoomed in a lot: it might look different from the picture to what I'm seeing, but it's so zoomed in, I tried my best to fix using the community, however, i tried and did not work. Everything is so zoomed in, I can even turn on my internet, cant play games properly, help me....
  7. How do I fix my deskop that is zoomed in a lot

How do I fix my deskop that is zoomed in a lot: it might look different from the picture to what I'm seeing, but it's so zoomed in, I tried my best to fix using the community, however, i tried and did not work. Everything is so zoomed in, I can even turn on my internet, cant play games properly, help me....
  8. How do I fix my deskop that is zoomed in a lot

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since the recent Windows 10 update I have lost the content of all Albums. All photos...: After the Feb 20 update I initially 'lost' all photos - these have now been restored in Photos - Collections but All of the Albums prepared by me over several years Family History and other interests are empty Just show '0' content. Suggestions would be most...
  10. Recent windows update did this, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent windows update did this, how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rsampaths16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eamx8s/recent_windows_update_did_this_how_do_i_fix_this/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernelevent 144 fix