Windows 10: How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...

Discus and support How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehcg1z/how_do_i_fix_this_sorry_if_im_on_the_wrong/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weeabboo, Dec 29, 2019.

1. How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...

/u/weeabboo, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 29, 2019
  3. How to copy contact address files from an old m/c running windows vista, to a new m/c running windows 10.

-

Were you using, on the Vista machine, Windows Mail, the program that came pre-installed on Vista?

Does the Vista machine still boot up and function properly?

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 29, 2019
  4. How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any...

1. How do I fix this? (Sorry if I’m on the wrong subreddit I’m new to pc so I don’t know any... - Similar Threads - fix Sorry I’m

2. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  3. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  4. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I’m not sure how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m not sure how to fix this!: Hello! There is a a screen taking up 1/4 of my screen but it’s showing a normal screen of my screen sp it’s just making everything really small and hard to look at and I’ve tried everything, googling it but there’s no answer. Im honestly so confused So what do I do?...
  6. I’m not sure how to fix this!

I’m not sure how to fix this!: Hello! There is a a screen taking up 1/4 of my screen but it’s showing a normal screen of my screen sp it’s just making everything really small and hard to look at and I’ve tried everything, googling it but there’s no answer. Im honestly so confused So what do I do?...
  7. i’m stuck in a blue screen loop, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i’m stuck in a blue screen loop, how do I fix it?: I completely restarted my pic where I deleted all my files and games.Right now when I’m trying to start my pc it starts with a black screen and then the blue screen comes and says “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we’ll restart it for you” and it does the...
  8. i’m stuck in a blue screen loop, how do I fix it?

i’m stuck in a blue screen loop, how do I fix it?: I completely restarted my pic where I deleted all my files and games.Right now when I’m trying to start my pc it starts with a black screen and then the blue screen comes and says “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we’ll restart it for you” and it does the...
  9. Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey all! I am new to Reddit so I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate for this chanel but...: I just got my first pc build and I installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro (20H2) and I have a lot of problems with software compatibility like .exe files will simply not run even if I run them as admin or if I run the compatibility troubleshooter. The only error that...
  10. I’m having this issue but I don’t have windows actually installed yet so I can’t do the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having this issue but I don’t have windows actually installed yet so I can’t do the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Judah-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip40me/im_having_this_issue_but_i_dont_have_windows/