Windows 10: How do I fix this super light right click?

Discus and support How do I fix this super light right click? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PINOCHIOGAMER [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PINOCHIOGAMER, Jul 13, 2020.

1. How do I fix this super light right click?

/u/PINOCHIOGAMER, Jul 13, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I fix my USB drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to remove USB Drivers and re-install the drivers again and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right-click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and install the drivers.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 13, 2020
  4. How do I fix this super light right click?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this super light right click?

1. How do I fix this super light right click? - Similar Threads - fix super light

2. How to fix right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix right click: Hi, every time I right click on a app on my desktop it just loads and loads and loads. I can't do anything on home screen after that. Only stops loading if I restart my computer. I tried a trouble shooting option that just makes my computer blue screen now. Help please...
  3. How to fix right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix right click: Hi, every time I right click on a app on my desktop it just loads and loads and loads. I can't do anything on home screen after that. Only stops loading if I restart my computer. I tried a trouble shooting option that just makes my computer blue screen now. Help please...
  4. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  5. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  6. how do i fix right click context menu items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix right click context menu items?: on windows 11 for some reason they are hidden in shift f10 thing, this adds 1 more step to a simple task.how do i fix it to go back to the original efficient way? i cannot find anything to do with this in settings....
  7. how do i fix right click context menu items?

how do i fix right click context menu items?: on windows 11 for some reason they are hidden in shift f10 thing, this adds 1 more step to a simple task.how do i fix it to go back to the original efficient way? i cannot find anything to do with this in settings....
  8. How do I change right click for the trackpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change right click for the trackpad?: Hello, I have been using a Mac for a while now and recently switched to a Windows laptop. On mac, you can change the trackpad to if you want to "right click," you can click the bottom left or right portion of the touchpad instead of clicking with 2 fingers. However, I can...
  9. Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.: Hey guys, I've searched google and reddit everywhere for a solution; I can't seem to stop having this issue. I've tried clearing out the context menu with shellexview and the registry, I've also done sfc /scannow to no avail. the only thing else suggested was resetting my pc....
  10. Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?: I just changed the default app mode from light to dark on one of my PCs. Right clicking on an icon displays white text on alight grey background in one user account which is wrong. The dark mode works OK in other accounts on the same PC. Is there a fix for this behaviour?...