Windows 10: How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen?

Discus and support How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is all the information I have: The blue screen happens when starting Windows 10 There is no driver included in the error I can't boot to safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by inikul, Dec 19, 2020.

1. inikul Win User

How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen?

Here is all the information I have:

• The blue screen happens when starting Windows 10
    • There is no driver included in the error
    • I can't boot to safe mode
    • I can get to BIOS and recovery drives just fine
    • I grabbed event logs and looked at them. Some updates were installed right before this started. I can't find any events for blue screens or even restarting events after the updates.
    • There is no dump file
    • I tested RAM and it looks fine

What are my options here? Did Windows nuke itself and I have to reinstall it? I'd hate to go through that and have it possibly still have issues.

:)

inikul, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Alex878914, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Ash521 Win User

Windows crashed with blue screen error that says: Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got a blue screen today with error:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Rebooted and the PC is okay so far, your help appreciated to fix this.

Ash521, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I fix this SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen? - Similar Threads - fix SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue

2. how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi there, a few minutes ago when I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, unexpectedly My Windows showed a blue screen error and it make me restart the pc.the error was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with lvrs64.sys file.so now I'm confused and don't know what I should do to...
  3. how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi there, a few minutes ago when I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, unexpectedly My Windows showed a blue screen error and it make me restart the pc.the error was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with lvrs64.sys file.so now I'm confused and don't know what I should do to...
  4. how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work. These are the files from minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6o6i8jb6tncwrj/091920-16078-01.zip?dl=0...
  6. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen: windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE...
  7. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP: I keep getting this screen on my pc when it is running with my monitors turned off. This PC resets and i have to log back in to windows everytime. I have tried a windows memory diagnostics test both of them to be exact and both come back clear with no problems. I have...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen

in Windows 10 News
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CMUDA.sys is a Windows operating system driver file that is associated with the USB Device Audio capabilities of a computer. This file is known at times, to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or [...] This post...
  10. Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine. Occasionally the blue screen may happen during usage of the PC. I have tried updating all drivers using the device manager...