Windows 10: How do I fix this update?

Discus and support How do I fix this update? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to update my laptop for the past few hours and keep running into the same error error code 0x80070643. I have tried restarting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sophia Strong, Apr 21, 2024.

1. How do I fix this update?

I have been trying to update my laptop for the past few hours and keep running into the same error error code 0x80070643. I have tried restarting my computer, trouble shooting, connecting to different wifi, and turning off my proxy settings. What can I do to fix this?Update is: 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441It never gets past 0%

:)

Sophia Strong, Apr 21, 2024
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Apr 21, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I fix this update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 21, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

How do I fix this update?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix this update?

1. How do I fix this update? - Similar Threads - fix update

2. 0x800703e6 error...Update process stuck : FIXED!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x800703e6 error...Update process stuck : FIXED!!!: My PC is unable to download 2023-04 Update for 20H2 KB4023057, and 2022-05 Cumulative Update for 20H2 KB5013942, and therefore can't progress to 22H2 which is blocking a Lightroom update!I've seen this issue leading to the above error number discussed here, and I've attempted...
  3. `Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. said by window update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    `Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. said by window update: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/a8dc4227-2beb-420c-acfa-1e3e4523ad26
  4. `Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. said by window update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    `Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. said by window update: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/a8dc4227-2beb-420c-acfa-1e3e4523ad26
  5. `Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. said by window update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...: I need help to fix my Windows 10 after updating Nvidia GeForce July 7, 2024, but there is no code via Quick Assist to enter for online help via Solve PC problems over a remote connection - Microsoft Supportand no one has responded to my requests for help since then. I can...
  7. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...: I need help to fix my Windows 10 after updating Nvidia GeForce July 7, 2024, but there is no code via Quick Assist to enter for online help via Solve PC problems over a remote connection - Microsoft Supportand no one has responded to my requests for help since then. I can...
  8. Why isn't anyone answering my request for help to fix Windows 10 after Updating Nvidia...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Fix After Trying To Update Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Fix After Trying To Update Intel Driver: From the WindowsRE, I have tried Startup Repair fails, Uninstall Updates fails to uninstall, Startup Settings re-encounters BSOD after restart, and System Restore Windows will boot, but BSODs with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR around 3 minutes into use. The Command Prompt wsa...
  10. BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Fix After Trying To Update Intel Driver

BSOD BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Fix After Trying To Update Intel Driver: From the WindowsRE, I have tried Startup Repair fails, Uninstall Updates fails to uninstall, Startup Settings re-encounters BSOD after restart, and System Restore Windows will boot, but BSODs with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR around 3 minutes into use. The Command Prompt wsa...