Windows 10: How do I fix this?

Discus and support How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've had this pop up every time I launch Windows, I have no idea what third-party software is causing this and I've also ran Malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vrikes, Aug 26, 2020.

1. /u/Vrikes Win User
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 26, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How do I fix this?

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix this?

1. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - fix

2. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  6. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  7. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  8. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  9. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  10. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...