Windows 10: How do I fix this?

Discus and support How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I own another computer, a Dell Latitude 2in1 3190. I bought this computer specifically for school. It's a piece of ****. I hate Dell but it was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexisLauren, Nov 29, 2021.

1. How do I fix this?

I own another computer, a Dell Latitude 2in1 3190. I bought this computer specifically for school. It's a piece of ****. I hate Dell but it was a requirement to own a Dell or a Chromebook for school. I've been having sound problems with this computer since august. I try to turn up the volume and it automatically stays on mute. If I try to use the volume keys, it just goes back on mute. I'm using Realtek Audio and IntelR Display Audio. Keep in mind that this is a district-based computer, so quite a lot of things are blocked. I've tried everything from uninstalling sound drivers to unmuting an

:)

AlexisLauren, Nov 29, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 29, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 29, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

How do I fix this?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix this?

1. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - fix

2. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  4. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  5. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  7. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  8. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...
  10. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...