Windows 10: How do I fix user profile error

Discus and support How do I fix user profile error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do I keep getting user profile error. I am also not able to sign it to office as it says I am not authorized.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanSwanson1, Jan 2, 2020.

1. How do I fix user profile error

Why do I keep getting user profile error. I am also not able to sign it to office as it says I am not authorized.

:)

JoanSwanson1, Jan 2, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 2, 2020
  4. VinceB Win User

How do I fix user profile error

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix user profile error

1. How do I fix user profile error - Similar Threads - fix user profile

2. How do i fix the User Profile Service failed the sign in , User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the User Profile Service failed the sign in , User profile cannot be loaded.: I manually rebooted my pic from settings and put it to erase my profile so i can start brand new but when I try to login so I can start new it says that my user profile cannot be loaded ....
  3. How do i fix the User Profile Service failed the sign in , User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the User Profile Service failed the sign in , User profile cannot be loaded.: I manually rebooted my pic from settings and put it to erase my profile so i can start brand new but when I try to login so I can start new it says that my user profile cannot be loaded ....
  4. How do i fix the User Profile Service failed the sign in , User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix user profile failed to load ?

How do I fix user profile failed to load ?: So I tried to reboot my pc but then it stopped and started undoing changes but then when I tried to sign in it said user profile failed to load so I tired the safe mode method but the screen turns white and flickers the task bar anyone have a solution to this...
  6. How do I fix user profile failed to load ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix user profile failed to load ?: So I tried to reboot my pc but then it stopped and started undoing changes but then when I tried to sign in it said user profile failed to load so I tired the safe mode method but the screen turns white and flickers the task bar anyone have a solution to this...
  7. How do I fix user profile failed to load ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?: I have a problem, when I turn on my computer, Windows gives me the error user profile service failed the sign-in, I have an "ok" button, I click on it, Windows throws me at the sign in lock screen, but after entering the correct password, it gives me the same error, after...
  9. How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?

How do I fix "user profile service failed the sign-in" error?: I have a problem, when I turn on my computer, Windows gives me the error user profile service failed the sign-in, I have an "ok" button, I click on it, Windows throws me at the sign in lock screen, but after entering the correct password, it gives me the same error, after...
  10. How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?

How do i fix "the profile user service failed the sign-in?: Hello, a couple of days ago I was using my computer when I noticed that some of my files were missing their icons. I tried to Uninstal them, but it wouldn't because I didn't have the permissions. So I tried making another user with admin permissions, but I couldn't figure it...