Windows 10: How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?

Discus and support How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while and I still havent found a fix for it yet. It takes forever to boot up because it keeps going to "updating system"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kimch1_-, Aug 4, 2020.

1. How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?

I've had this problem for a while and I still havent found a fix for it yet. It takes forever to boot up because it keeps going to "updating system" than back to "couldnt complete the updates" for a good 2-3 times. Please lemme know if there is indeed a fix because I have no clue how to fix this.

submitted by /u/kimch1_-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kimch1_-, Aug 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 4, 2020
  3. A driver for your phone needs to be updated and couldnt be installed in time......how can i fix this problem??? thanks

when i was updating my phone (lumia 610)..it stops at step 6....after restating my phone.it asked for my code(Pin) after that...the UPDATE ERROR popped up and it said A driver for your phone needs to be updated and couldnt be installed in time...how can
    i fix this problem.thanks.

pandamonium4T, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?

Unable to complete updates, specifically (KB4034658) and (KB3186568).

Hi Tery,

We would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Which build of Windows 10
      your computer is currently on?
    • Did you receive any error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix Windows Update errors.

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?

1. How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10? - Similar Threads - fix couldnt complete

2. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  3. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  4. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix "Windows couldnt apply updates error 0x800f0922"

How do I fix "Windows couldnt apply updates error 0x800f0922": Error 0x800f0922 In my Setting/Update window is says "there was a problem installing updates, we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this... Yadda yaddaSo firstly I tried running Windows update troubleshooter. It only tells me that Winfows requires a restart. But when I do...
  6. Windows 10 Update couldnt complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update couldnt complete: I have been trying to install the 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5006670 update for the past few days and it keeps saying "Couldn't complete update undoing changes". I have tried almost everything online. I've tried the DISM, ive...
  7. Windows 10 Update couldnt complete

Windows 10 Update couldnt complete: I have been trying to install the 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5006670 update for the past few days and it keeps saying "Couldn't complete update undoing changes". I have tried almost everything online. I've tried the DISM, ive...
  8. We couldnt complete the update/0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldnt complete the update/0x800f0922: Ive attempted to update my computer many times but it keeps saying "we couldnt complete the update". The update goes smooth until it stops at %98. Ive tried disabling the firewall, enabling the framework, and reseting the windows update driver components. Nothing seems to...
  9. Windows update "we couldnt complete the update undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update "we couldnt complete the update undoing changes": It also gave me a bsod during one of the restarts. I cant update my windows. Can someone help? Edit: okay im into windows and everything seems to be fine. I downloaded the windows update troubleshooter as recommended by someone on a different post and hid the failing...
  10. Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes": I have this update for windows Version 20H2 downloaded but when i try to apply it by restarting , it does goes to 70% and then shows "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. I tried it multiple times but in vain. Tried some fixes online but didnt help. Any...