Windows 10: How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

Discus and support How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shaneorganics, Oct 9, 2019.

1. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer. Please advise.

:)

shaneorganics, Oct 9, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 9, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Oct 9, 2019
  4. eben11 Win User

How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

Email attachments not there when I send

When I send an email from my WM6 HTC Touch with an attachment (.doc or .jpg) the attachment can't be opened by the recipient. The email shows there is an attachment, but it shows as (0 bytes). Any suggestions? I am sending using my Windows Live account.

eben11, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

1. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments? - Similar Threads - fix send email

2. How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I fix this menu problem in the attached image?: After Windows update, I lost the Windows Start Button Context menu. I am referring to the menu with search, run, settings, command prompt as Administrator, etc. How can be this reset? 142464
  3. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?: I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose....
  4. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  5. i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send: How do I attach a photo to an email that I am sending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-how-doo-i-attach-a-photo-to-an/e08fc5bb-b7dc-43a4-add7-8e3937d527ed
  6. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"
  7. how do i send a word document by email

how do i send a word document by email: how do I send a " word " document by email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-by-email/04aaede8-1e4d-4317-a80b-6153d895f8fa
  8. why can not I send emails

why can not I send emails: why can not I send emails you need to send an email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-not-i-send-emails/fbfeaea1-dde7-41e3-8e9e-20be6e434147
  9. How can I send an email with the format expected?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I send an email with the format expected?: I'm in a position to send emails to a hundred or more recipients. To be safe, I first construct the message in MS Word - then paste it to the body of the email. To be extra safe, I'll email the message to myself. Then, I paste the message to the plethora of recipients and to...
  10. How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view an attachment in TWC Spectrum before I send it?: Before I switched to a new computer with Windows 10 a preview of my file that I attached would appear on the screen beside my list of choices. Very helpful so that I did not attach the wrong file. This no longer happens on my new computer w/Windows 10 and Edge.. 85251