Windows 10: How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

Discus and support How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Amber Buchea, Apr 11, 2023.

1. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help.

:)

Amber Buchea, Apr 11, 2023
  2. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello,

I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not.

Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time.

thanks

gabgab, Apr 11, 2023
  3. goosmurf Win User
    Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Apr 11, 2023
  4. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

1. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen - Similar Threads - fix stuck welcome

2. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix loading screen locked on welcome: So I booted up my windows 10 up after a while and after I put In my pin it just shows my profile picture, my name, and the welcome text with the pending icon. I waited for an hour but it still did not log me in and stayed on the loading screen. Any help?...
  3. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix loading screen locked on welcome: So I booted up my windows 10 up after a while and after I put In my pin it just shows my profile picture, my name, and the welcome text with the pending icon. I waited for an hour but it still did not log me in and stayed on the loading screen. Any help?...
  4. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  6. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  7. Windows 10 stuck on welcome page how to fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome page how to fix: My hp compaq al in one desktop has been stuck windows 10 welcome screen and I've several methods to fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-welcome-page-how-to-fix/86ae90b5-3047-4496-a5be-eb323c5dde5f
  8. Windows 10 stuck on welcome page how to fix

Windows 10 stuck on welcome page how to fix: My hp compaq has been stuck windows 10 welcome screen and I've several methods to fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-welcome-page-how-to-fix/86ae90b5-3047-4496-a5be-eb323c5dde5f
  9. how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. i want to change the background that says welcome, AFTER i put in my password, NOT the background that shows up when i put in my password....
  10. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8