Windows 10: How do I fix Winrar files?

Discus and support How do I fix Winrar files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xn8ix, May 28, 2022.

1. xn8ix Win User

How do I fix Winrar files?

I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still shows up with a Winrar icon though.I've tried even checking what type of files will be affected by Winrar and ISO isnt selected...I'm not sure what I should do?

:)

xn8ix, May 28, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix Winrar files?

1. How do I fix Winrar files? - Similar Threads - fix Winrar files

2. how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar: so basically i tried extracting this huge file but i cancelled cuz it was so slow when cancelled it took alot of space in my laptop i had about 26 gb left now i have 12.6 gb left how do i fics...
  3. how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete the file that failed to extract on winrar: so basically i tried extracting this huge file but i cancelled cuz it was so slow when cancelled it took alot of space in my laptop i had about 26 gb left now i have 12.6 gb left how do i fics...
  4. How do I fix Winrar files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix Winrar files?: I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still shows up with a Winrar icon though.I've tried even checking what type of files will be affected by Winrar and ISO isnt...
  5. How do I fix Winrar files?

How do I fix Winrar files?: I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still shows up with a Winrar icon though.I've tried even checking what type of files will be affected by Winrar and ISO isnt...
  6. ZIP FILE / WINRAR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ZIP FILE / WINRAR: I have been trying for weeks now to "unpack" this file. I am successful in opening all except the .exe file. If anyone has any suggestions, or if someone can try to open it for me and see if it is a good file, it would be greatly appreciated.I am putting the link and...
  7. ZIP FILE / WINRAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ZIP FILE / WINRAR: I have been trying for weeks now to "unpack" this file. I am successful in opening all except the .exe file. If anyone has any suggestions, or if someone can try to open it for me and see if it is a good file, it would be greatly appreciated.I am putting the link and...
  8. ZIP FILE / WINRAR

9. WinRAR and java files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WinRAR and java files: I have WinRAR installed, but it automatically associates .jar files as WinRAR files. Everybody says check .JAR files in integrations, but that doesn't work for me. Anybody know how to fix? submitted by /u/Greenwing393 [link] [comments]...
  10. .rar file to winRAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    .rar file to winRAR: windows has .rar files to notepad and I cant switch it to be compatable with WinRAR. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rar-file-to-winrar/1dd48cf4-6a67-47ec-90dd-96bd112935bc