Windows 10: How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing.

Discus and support How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having computer issues for a while and it just came back from a "repair". Not specifically for this issue but.... There is so MUCH lagging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BethBorchers, Jun 13, 2020.

1. How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing.

I've been having computer issues for a while and it just came back from a "repair". Not specifically for this issue but....

There is so MUCH lagging in Word, it's making me crazy. I am trying to learn to type no I never learned in school and it's impossible to practice because what I type takes a long time to show up on the document.

AND I keep getting "word not responding" SO THERE IS SO MUCH WAITING!

I followed instructions for another question about this and the "repair" button shows a check mark and then NOTHING happens. What can I do?

Can someone please HELP me?

:)

BethBorchers, Jun 13, 2020

2. How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing

How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing

Cynthia Cavalie, Jun 13, 2020
  3. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 13, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing.

How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing

Hi Cynthia

Try repairing your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, if available, it is more comprehensive

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing.

1. How do I fix "word not responding message" and pausing AND "repair" does nothing. - Similar Threads - fix word responding

2. How do I fix a Word error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a Word error message?: Today I am getting this message from Word: Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?If I say yes, Word closes. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do I fix a Word error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a Word error message?: Today I am getting this message from Word: Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?If I say yes, Word closes. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do I fix Auto Save in Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Auto Save in Word: I cannot save my work in a Word document. Autosave will not turn on. I have tried to save it in the file so I can continue my work, and auto-save still will not save the work I have done for class need help ASAP!!!...
  5. How do I fix Auto Save in Word

How do I fix Auto Save in Word: I cannot save my work in a Word document. Autosave will not turn on. I have tried to save it in the file so I can continue my work, and auto-save still will not save the work I have done for class need help ASAP!!!...
  6. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  7. How do I fix network doing nothing?

How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  8. how do i fix "installer no longer responding"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix "installer no longer responding": I am trying to install a game but the installer is not working, i have tried restarting my pc, running the sfc command but nothing has helped e yet, if anyone could give a solution to this i will be glad. Thanks....
  9. Fix for error message This page is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix for error message This page is not responding: Keep getting This Page is Not Responding on sites that had no problems until recently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-for-error-message-this-page-is-not-responding/b55c0a89-8e5b-4f10-b0bf-8307630ac6a7
  10. How do I fix this error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this error message: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boombox8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kemi0u/how_do_i_fix_this_error_message/