Windows 10: How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well....

Discus and support How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jjlin71498 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jjlin71498, Feb 23, 2021.

1. How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well....

/u/jjlin71498, Feb 23, 2021
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Feb 23, 2021
  3. StefanM Win User
    How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

There is a workaround i'm using successfuly since 2 months described at Guru3D
    I suggest to create a system restore point before using it.

In your case you have to replace the title with "AMD*" of course.

StefanM, Feb 23, 2021
  4. How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well....

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well....

1. How do I force the system stops updating? I've heard lastest updates are a mess as well.... - Similar Threads - force system stops

2. How do I reinstall microsoft force feedback 2 controller after the lastest update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall microsoft force feedback 2 controller after the lastest update?: How do I reinstall Force feedback 2 controller after the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-force-feedback-2/6536264e-acb4-49e5-9628-71eea878f932
  3. How do I reinstall microsoft force feedback 2 controller after the lastest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall microsoft force feedback 2 controller after the lastest update?: How do I reinstall Force feedback 2 controller after the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-force-feedback-2/6536264e-acb4-49e5-9628-71eea878f932
  4. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...
  5. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...
  6. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows is forcing me to update to 2004, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is forcing me to update to 2004, how do I stop this?: I am currently on 1903, I know support is going to end soon so I wanted to try to update to 1909 since it is not that big of a change. However, Windows is forcing me to download and install version 2004. Is there anyway I can get rid of the download and make it download 1909...
  8. How do i stop windows Update messing with my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i stop windows Update messing with my desktop: I am running the latest version of windows 10, (1903 build 18362.476) and 2 days ago windows decided to update. all went OK with the update but when i started my PC i saw it had removed all the icons on the task bar, it has also put the computer into tablet mode and removed...
  9. Lastest win10 update messed me up

Lastest win10 update messed me up: My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta tester for your issues...
  10. How to stop forced updates

How to stop forced updates: How do I stop microsoft from forcing updates unto my pc because I had 212 gb of storage and now I have only less than 50 gb left. I want to sue them severely for forcing their stupid updates on me because it's piss in me of. If they don't stop I will find someway to sue...