Windows 10: how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop

Discus and support how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How Do I Format KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulOdera, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PaulOdera Win User

how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop

How Do I Format KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop?

:)

PaulOdera, Apr 10, 2019
  2. corwin12 Win User

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation.

corwin12, Apr 10, 2019
  3. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 10, 2019
  4. how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop

External Hard Drive Issues

I am attempting to use an external hard drive (the brand is KESU if that's important.) First, I tried to set it as my download location, which only resulted in an error message. I then tried to delete some of the files on it, but nothing happened. I unplugged
    it, and upon plugging it back in, it was listed as Local Disk as opposed to KESU. I then tried to open it, resulting in an error message: "This request could not be performed as the result of an I/O device error." I tried some fixes I found online, to no avail.
    What should I do?

WalterRowlands, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop

1. how do I formatt KESU External Hard Disk to my Laptop - Similar Threads - formatt KESU External

2. External hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External hard disk: Hello everyoneI'm just looking for an advice here if someone could give me a definitive answer to a question that has been bugging me for a while.I've recently bought a new external hard drive, an upgrade for my old one in terms of size and speed, the thing is by chance I've...
  3. Can Ransoware affect in external hard disk after formattting laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Ransoware affect in external hard disk after formattting laptop.: I have Ransome ware in my laptop and decrypt the all-photo files. Now, I formatted the laptop. But I know that once I connect an external hard disk to the laptop. To check ransomware and decrypt the file in the hard disk I connect the hard disk with my LG TV via USB to see...
  4. Kesu External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kesu External Hard Drive: Hello, I previously purchased a Kesu external to back up all my Pics and files because I have a lot of Pictures. When I plug it in my laptops it blinks and go away. It also gives a error about the name of the drive. I went to disk management. I tried to update driver....
  5. KESU external Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KESU external Hard Drive: How do I get external hard drive to backup my PC? I plug to USB and screen shows no data in F drive??????? KESU 350USB How can I get instructions from KESU? they will not respond. Thanks. EP schreiber...
  6. Format my external hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Format my external hard disk: Hello guys, I have changed my laptop's hard disk from its original one (HDD) to a SSD and now I want to use the HDD as an external disk for save lots of datas. The problem is that the whole old windows is still on the HDD disk, which means there are still the local disks C,...
  7. how do i formatt a DVD disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i formatt a DVD disc: how do I format a DVD disc to burn a photo album https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-formatt-a-dvd-disc/ceacf76c-638f-424b-8c3c-661ea2b1c51c
  8. external hard disk

external hard disk: external hard disk is not displaying n even not located also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-disk/62353490-2070-486b-a356-a179ff281d28
  9. Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive: Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation....
  10. How to partition external hard disk?

How to partition external hard disk?: I hv window vista business edition OS. I purchased 500 GB seagate external hard drive as I wish to transfer my collection of songs and photos from my laptop to hard drive. How do I partition the hard drive in three parts. It comes with integrated software for backup and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you format kesu hdd to any format