Windows 10: how do I forward a text

Discus and support how do I forward a text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I forward a text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-forward-a-text/7a3ca5b0-b0c9-41cd-adbc-807be22c0b99 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaleLjunggren, Sep 27, 2019.

1. how do I forward a text

How do I forward a text

:)

GaleLjunggren, Sep 27, 2019

2. How do I forward text messages, both as text and email?

Hello Edsv77, When you have a text that you want to forward you can tap/hold on the text message.

The options - delete & forward will be available. You can forward to a phone number or email address.

• When I forward the text to an email from my ATT WP7 it shows - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <- X's would be a real phone number.
    • When you forward the text it will show your phone number forwarded the text.
    Thanks for your post! ChrisM

Chris M. - WP7 Support, Sep 27, 2019
  3. David B9. Win User
    Problem Forwarding text messages to email

Hi

I understand that you are willing to forward text messages to your email adresses.

As this feature is currently unavailable I would invite you to put your suggestion in the uservoice support:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions?query=forward%20sms

Here is another post on the forum regarding the same issue:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-wppeople/how-do-i-forward-text-messages-both-as-text-and/0c02d56a-2f4d-413a-bb2a-6b8ea12d48a6

Regards,

David B.

David B9., Sep 27, 2019
  4. ZebG. Win User

how do I forward a text

how to forward text messages

Hi mommy6,

Thank you for posting to the forum. In regard to forwarding texts on your phone, please check out
    this web page
    . You'll need to scroll down on it to view the section with steps to take to forward messages. Should you continue to have an issue with this after trying these steps, please reply to this thread
    with more specific information about your issue.

Regards,

ZebG., Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

how do I forward a text

1. how do I forward a text - Similar Threads - forward text

2. Media player will not let me skip 30 seconds forward or skip 10 seconds backwards and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player will not let me skip 30 seconds forward or skip 10 seconds backwards and is...: it also doesn't let me move the bar as it is grayed out as well I have tried reinstalling but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-will-not-let-me-skip-30-seconds/9c119567-99a5-4873-b3c7-1ceab8b7c2ec
  3. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...: I have no problems forwarding a text to anyone else's email. When the error message states to send to postmaster, who am I sending it to. I clear my cache weekly and. Do not have many emails stored....
  4. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...: I have no problems forwarding a text to anyone else's email. When the error message states to send to postmaster, who am I sending it to. I clear my cache weekly and. Do not have many emails stored....
  5. I'm trying to forward a text to my email. Apparently I need to authenticate with at least...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with...: Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with translation. This does not appear to be an option with the new update...
  7. Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with...

Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with...: Previously, I was able to forward text to the translator app and then replace with translation. This does not appear to be an option with the new update...
  8. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  9. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  10. hp wn 10 laptop moves to the end of my text forward arrow makes an 8i whle back makes an i iii

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp wn 10 laptop moves to the end of my text forward arrow makes an 8i whle back makes an i iii: letter goes to the rght of my curser whle upper case just erases tself forward arrow makiiiiies an 8 k goes to bottom of page have to scroll back up please help https://gfycat.com/hideouscrazyeuropeanpolecat submitted by /u/KaiteKy [link] [comments]...